Went out last weekend to shoot and this happened when I bump fired a couple of mags. I racked the Saiga after the backwords jam,then it tried to chamber two rounds at once. Thought I would share this with you guys...

post-5645-12725766414106_thumb.jpg

post-5645-12725766538591_thumb.jpg

post-5645-12725766721691_thumb.jpg

Edited by sicktooth

Do you have a bullet guide in it?? can't tell from the pic.

Laquer on the casings may have gotten hot and dragged one-another up to the breach.. (aka bumpfire)

The backwards one is probably from sticking to the HOT bolt (bottom side) and it got flip-flopped.

Never thad that happen to me.. but I don't and have not ever bump-fired (yet 011.gif )

Guessing here..

The double feed looks more like the mag is sitting to high in the gun. Try pushing hard up on the mag and see if it can grab two rounds.

How did you adjust the Ak mag to fit?

Actually in looking harder it is hard to say what happened there.

the quickest way to fuckfeed a ar or ak is to fuck up a bump fire......

that is why it is not a normal way to shoot and whatnot......

its a trick not a skill......

a fucked-bump-fire will also drop a hammer on a live round and not have it go off.....let the hammer go to soon and it rides the bolt home.....

shoot a ak and it wont jam unless the mag is f-ed....bump a gun and watch the fuck ups fly to the surface.....

Shooting a firearm by a method it was never designed to and then complaining when it doesn't work doesn't make sense.

Yep. In theory I can fire my AK using my feet but I'm not going to expect it to work properly either.

BTW don't try this at home folks, it was meant as a tongue-in-cheek response.

Shooting a firearm by a method it was never designed to and then complaining when it doesn't work doesn't make sense.

Yep. In theory I can fire my AK using my feet but I'm not going to expect it to work properly either.

I'm going to try this, and if something goes horribly wrong, I'm blaming you personally. :lolol:

Edited by -Shooter-

How am I complaing? Everyone fucks around with their toys...if you find my post offensive, delete it...

post-5645-12727413135294_thumb.jpg

How am I complaing? Everyone fucks around with their toys...if you find my post offensive, delete it...

Just look at the title of your thread. It takes no imagination at all to see it as a complaint when you call bullshit because the AK jammed when bump firing. It's not the fault of the firearm in this case. You can say whatever you want, but by the same token I don't have to agree with it.

I'm going to try this, and if something goes horribly wrong, I'm blaming you personally. :lolol:

Please post on youtube so we can all point and laugh!

Please post on youtube so we can all point and laugh!

Of course I will! :haha2: