Hey, site admins, just want to say this place is very excellent. The only other forum I have ever really posted a lot in was in M1911.org and let me tell you, that place is fuckin fascist. They have an automated system of bots called "RULEKEEPERS" that moderate you for ass, or damn. You can't overturn a moderation, and the damn system will flag you over an even MINOR offense. It really kind of sucks. Oh well, what can you expect from a Greecian. His country is in the toilet. I got banned from there because I asked a question about debt insolvency in countries and whether or not it would occur in the U.S. soon. This was a year ago...kinda funny that his country now experiences what his site banned me for. This place rocks because you allow freedom of speech, exchange of ideas, fun banter and postings, without shoving a leash up everyones ass! Everyone is friendly and this place has a very eclectic mix of people.

It is good to be here.

:wub:

Yeah ..I feel the same way . other forums are run by control freaks that are way to up tight . We have a lot of lateral freedom here that you do not find any where else.Plus it's all about the Saiga 12 !!!

Matt

you allow freedom of speech, exchange of ideas, fun banter and postings, without shoving a leash up everyones ass! Everyone is friendly and this place has a very eclectic mix of people.

Yeah, you're definitely new :lolol:

+1! I sincerely hope you still feel that way in 6 months. Welcome MSARguy! :)

This site always allows me the freedom to make myself look like as ass! Gotta love it!

Actually there are a lot of brains full of knowledge on this site and you can even get them to share. It has helped me do work on my rifles that I would have been too reluctant to try on my own.

Just remember to keep your elbows off of the table when you type, young man...Manners!

Hey, site admins, just want to say this place is very excellent. The only other forum I have ever really posted a lot in was in M1911.org and let me tell you, that place is fuckin fascist. They have an automated system of bots called "RULEKEEPERS" that moderate you for ass, or damn. You can't overturn a moderation, and the damn system will flag you over an even MINOR offense. It really kind of sucks. Oh well, what can you expect from a Greecian. His country is in the toilet. I got banned from there because I asked a question about debt insolvency in countries and whether or not it would occur in the U.S. soon. This was a year ago...kinda funny that his country now experiences what his site banned me for. This place rocks because you allow freedom of speech, exchange of ideas, fun banter and postings, without shoving a leash up everyones ass! Everyone is friendly and this place has a very eclectic mix of people.

It is good to be here.

wub.gif

Boot Camp Noob!! naaaa.gif

Hey wait.. im one too! Welcome to the forum MSARGuy. This forum definitly stands apart from the rest.