SAIGA VORTEX STYLE FLASH HIDER

Looks really good. How do you plan on finishing it?

How about putting a small 45 degree bevel on the back end (towards rifle)?

Can you show us where the set screws or pins would be? Pin-on would definately look cleaner IMHO.

I put it on my rifle to see how it looks. Hope you don't mind. If you do, I'll take it down.

Saiga_VFH.jpg

Edited by txn

Pardon my slightly exaggerated response, but

OH H##L YES!!!!!!!!!!

That is exactly, EXACTLY what I have been fiending over on so many posts for so long.

It looks great, how does it work?

If you are making slip-on flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and/or (best yet) threaded adapters: I will be in for almost any reasonable price!!!!!!

C-

Can the cut out part be made slightly LONGER? perhaps half again the length of the tips sticking out?

I would be VERY interested in a price, please... long or the size you have it now...

by all means, lets hear some pricing info.. and when available to the masses!

LIKE US! LOL

Count me in for one!!! ( maybe two if prices are reasonable enough!)

:smoke:

I'd definately be interested in a thread adapter. This is a great idea. The price seems a bit high though. Any chance you could get it lower?

Either way, thanks for making them. I'm glad to see more people with resources stepping up to produce accessories for this rifles and shotguns. I do have another question though. Would they fit the other siaga rifles as is? or would different ones have to be made? It's just something to think about. Again, great idea. Keep up the good work.

This is totally awesome. Put me down for one. I've been looking for something for my S-.308 for a flash hider for awhile. Something that works well and that doesn't break the bank. And like Bob Barker says, the price is right.

PS Have you considered making a muzzlebreak or a muzzlebreak flash hider combo?

My good man,

I don't care if you lower the price 5 minutes after my check arrives.

I would like one slip-over, set screw, 14x1 muzzle adapter; please. Where do I send my check?

Actually, it wouldn't hurt anything to have the front sight pin slot cut into it, so go ahead if you want. I am just leery of messing with mine. Fear of altering the sight is why I have been hounding the board members to make one for so long.

Also, can you share the exact dimensions you found work for the interior of the thing? the diameters and so forth of the barrel ahead of the sight band, the sight band, and the barrel behind the sight band? I am just assuming you measures it and didn't just do a try-it-and-modify approach. If you care to share, thats all.

PM or email or post or whatever you want with an address for me to send payment at your earliest convenience!

C-

Hers the adapter in 14x1 LH with a fake can/ flash hider. I was playing around and made this fake can up kinda cool. The can is made out of ALUM 6160 aircraft ALUM.Well got to go talk at ya later.Rick. :super:

Uh Oh!

I wonder if soon someone will be keeping a list of buyers for these like the one I maintain for Daewoo on the 308 High Cap Magazine thread with over 19,000 hits and over 450 posts! and a recent toal of somewhere between 650 and 850 potential units sold!

Let's see:

say 700 x(45 bucks minus materials, time, lets say half=22.50) gives a cool $15,750 profit for 700-1000 hours work= about a month's work if full time.

15 grand a month...

Hmm.

Maybe i should buy a lathe and scout the boards for potential projects!

C-

Edited by cpileri

Iam working on a HK 91 308 20 RD mag that will fit the saiga with no cutting of the trunnion just light fileing of the front of the mag well.Plus you can still use your stock mag as well.I tried it out today and it works great.It is recut and formed just like the stock mag.

Rick-

You are becoming the go-to guy for 308 accessories!

If this mag idea works, I know I'd be all for it and happy to send you some business.

BTW: your muzzle adapter looks great, and I will post a range report as soon as i try it out.

Thanks!

C-