SAIGA VORTEX STYLE FLASH HIDER

Is there a 'stunned and blown away by suprise' smiley?

You bet i would be a beta-tester for the mag!

PM sent.

C-

Hey sounds great.Hey would you mind trying out one of the HK mags as a proto type.If so I will ship you one.And if so can you send me your shipping Info and your PH#.Please email it to me.Thanks.Rick. :killer:

So on the adapters, they're lefthand thread. Do you know which way the riflings spiral coming out of the barrel? If its left hand threads, they'd have to spiral to the right so that a muzzlebreak/flash hider wouldn't come off, right?

What difference does the muzzlebreak thread have to do with rifling spin?

and WHY would it matter in the least?

The bullet does not touch the muzzlebreak... only the gasses coming out of the barrel..

Or have I missed something??!?!?

:smoke:

The spin of the gasses should impart a torque to the 'brake in the direction that TIGHTENS the threads. That way the $#$%^&%$#%^& dosen;t have as much tendency to FALL OFF!

G O B

WEll, hells bells. I know squat about threads and muzzle breaks. I guess either way, I would put some lock tight on the threads anyway...

So rick, you still got one of those threaded adapters in stock? I get paid on Friday, so that's when I'm gonna buy one from ya. I'll PM you with details.

Hey Rick,

Please keep us poted on that HK magazine conversion. I'm very interested in that.

Got my threaded adaptor the other day and it looks great. Installalation went without any problems too. Got any reccomendations on muzzle breaks? I'm not worried about flash suppressors, more interested in recoil reduction. Of course I want it to look good too.

Cpileri, I had to punch mine out from R to L as there seems to be a slight taper...or from the side the shells eject out of to the sight mount side. The pin that Rick provides goes in with no hassle, just be sure to use a brass hammer in case you miss with the punch and accidentially mar something....... :rolleyes: ....,I'm really pleased with mine and the quick service Rick provided. There is my commercial...I look forward to residuals and kickbacks!! :super: