Wow, that was magnificently bad. I thought the butch-looking girl was going to spin the towel into a "rat tail" and pop the bad guy in the ass, classic locker-room move.

Would've been a martial arts first, I'll bet.

-guido

cynthia rothrock movies are always that bad. thats probably the best part of that one. thanks for saving me the trouble of wasting time on that. that had me rolling. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I first saw the movie on the USA network 12 years ago. Its bad. Possibly the worst ever. But it is transfixing in its crapulence....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap, it's back!   O.K. Anything with John Wayne!!! "Listen up, pilgrims, we're gonna ride into town and round up the sheep, kill the men, and rape the women. Let's get it right this time!" Ye

Again with the hating of peoples lives. I also loved 5th Element. It was an original Sci Fi movie, not your typical movie.   Its funny how people hate the original movies with style and yet love the

Come on Classy, Marion Morrison was what every real man should be, you know that. And apparently that's an actor who makes a career out of playing at being a badass while never coming within miles of

1) Planet Terror

2) Virus Undead aka "Wolf Wolff's The Beast Within"

3) Day of the Dead (the shitty one with Nick Cannon, NOT the Romero flick).

Oh yeah, Hostel 2 gets an Honorable Mention for shittiest movie I've ever seen.

Funny, I kinda liked the Big Hit....I did smoke a lot of pot back then though.

Again great avatar.... has to be Reign of Fire... how Christian Bale's career survived this I'll never know.

So many good entries. The Cynthia Rothrock movie is awful! She used to do demonstrations here in Pa back in the 80"s. Great ass and abs, can't act for shit! So Avatar is like Dances with wolves in space, I almost fell over when I read that! No one mentioned Blare witch 1-2, ugh.

The New World. We went to see it because my wife's cousin was Pocahontas brother in the movie. Me and the boys were just withering in our seats in pure agony because it was so long and so slow and so feminized. Action consisted of Pocahontas and her brother running through fields showing off their flowing hair.

Other honorable mentions. Plenty, Couples Retreat, Baboon.

Worst movie?

Pretty much anything my girl makes me watch. :ph34r: (Shhhh, don't tell her)

We have complete opposite tastes in movies. There's very few we can both agree on.

Dances with Smurfs according to Eric Cartman. Wendy Testaburger stole the idea and sold the movie rights to James Cameron.

Recently, given the hype, Avatar. Absolute Piece of shit. Maybe it was great in a good 3D theater, but it was a piece of shit. If you liked it, and are not a film connoisseur, it was a piece of shit. Not MHO, fact.

+1 Shaneman :super:

A friend of mine convinced (read "tricked") me into renting "Ann Magnuson's Vandemonium". I'm pretty sure he was the first to rent it and I was the last. It was full of sketch comedy, but out of the whole thing, there was only one part that even got a chuckle....a punk rock band singing, "Great gooey gobs offffff....greasy, grimey gopher guts..." etc, etc.

Reign of Fire? Man, EVERYONE I know including me LOVED that movie! It's Christian Bale that sucks, not the movie itself. I rank him right up there such stalwart greats as Nick Cage and Keanu Reeves, and thats pretty shitty IMHO. Matthew McConaughey was AWESOME as the badass dragon slayer in that movie. He should have gone the action hero route instead of churning out those sickening romantic comedies he is known for.

As far as movies, Mel Brook's "High Anxiety" is the worst I've ever sat through. God, that movie blows. I can't describe how unfunny that movie is....

Saw another one on HBO this past weekend I had forgotten about: "Tank Girl". Anyone who never saw or heard of Lori Petty should watch this movie and you will know why. And to top it off, I just found out they are making a new version of this horrific abortion of a movie... :angry2:

Edited by Jpanzer

So many good entries. The Cynthia Rothrock movie is awful! She used to do demonstrations here in Pa back in the 80"s. Great ass and abs, can't act for shit! So Avatar is like Dances with wolves in space, I almost fell over when I read that! No one mentioned Blare witch 1-2, ugh.

Cyn Then:

cynthia_rothrock_01.jpg

Cyn Nowadays:

2004-04-18-01.jpg

One of the worst ever was Austin Powers Goldmember. I was pissed in the first three minutes, if I hadn't given other people a ride I would have left. Pile of shit. They had so many flashbacks to the other movies it should have been Austin Powers 2 1/2.

Master of Disguise is another. Holy shit, I will never get that time back.

You want bad? How about Ecks vs Sever?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecks_vs._sever

I mean when a main stream big budget movie(Budget $70,000,000 Gross revenue $19,924,033) makes Troma films look good, you know it is really really bad. I think the Stunt coordinator was someone fired from the A team series and did that movie while stoned. It was so bad it was like watching a slow motion train wreck. You want to leave but it could not get any worse, wait it just did...

A good runner up to that is Exorcist: The Beginning (4th movie). I considered leaving often while watching, I regret I did not.

Recently, given the hype, Avatar. Absolute Piece of shit. Maybe it was great in a good 3D theater, but it was a piece of shit. If you liked it, and are not a film connoisseur, it was a piece of shit. Not MHO, fact.

Avatar's good (watched both reg and 3D...which wasn't really any better)...but yeah, the hype and "best movie of all-time" crapola is pure bs. Avatar is cookie-cutter to the extreme. Already saw this movie, and it was called Last Samurai...and Dances with Wolves...and Shogun...and Lawrence of Arabia...the story is as old as the story of Moses. They didn't even try to hide that they were directly ripping scenes from Last Samurai. In Last Samurai, Algren gets seperated from his people, surrounded by enemies, fends them off wildly with a spear, and is saved at the last minute by a leader of the "primatives" who saw a sign to save him...and then the leader takes Algren back to the village, etc etc. In Avatar, the guy gets seperated from his people, surrounded by enemies, fends them off wildly with a spear, and is saved at the last minute by a leader of the primatives who saw a sign to save him, blah blah blah. Avatar couldn't have been more cookie cutter if they'd tried. Greatest movie ever, my ass...

I mean when a main stream big budget movie(Budget $70,000,000 Gross revenue $19,924,033) makes Troma films look good, you know it is really really bad.

Dont be talking bad about troma like that! lol. they make some of my favorite B- movies. Most people here will probably hate their stuff if they arent familiar with it. They are very low budget. One of my favorite Troma movies is Cannibal the Musical by South Park creators Matt Stone & Trey Parker.

The music in the trailer is mostly different than what is in the show.