Wow, I don't know that I can do business with a company that calls their customers pricks, regardless of the issue.

I'm Sorry you feel that way. I am the nicest of guys in the real world and would give you the shirt off my back. Most of those who have talked to me would tell you the same. But I will not tolerate someone who for the life of me is outright defamation/libel character and my company. Being argumentative when it serves no good and only pisses off other people I am trying to help. If my hands are tied they are tied... rather than work for a solution he wants to argue for nothing and threaten a lawsuit. That my friend is being a prick, I call it as I see it. Not everyone is a customer... and I'm not gonna cry over it. To many people in this industry have far less tact than I.

Edited by MSA
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knows............All I know is that NOTHING this guy has said to this point has come to fruition. I waited on the email for some pending delivery, I heard the promise of the process being underway

Has anyone recived a tracking number or thier adapter? I have'nt and the post on the website said on the 11th that " tracking numbers go out this week and adapters next week. " The same language wa

Repost from another forum..........       At this time I would like to make a public apology to all customers who ordered or was in wait for an adapter/product that seemed to never arrive, vapor-w

Posted Images

Zambidis.. you said your part.. now send your GPal payment info to MSA or at least an MSA order number to him..

Or your just another sack of crap trying to get FREE merchandise.. or just a sack of crap.. :electric_shock:

People always want either stuff FREE or stuff fixed.. anyone in there right mind (judges also) would say refund or product..

Provide the info and get a refund via Gpal.. no proof of order.. then just STFU.

You and this BS, is as bad as me an Azrial having a MOA argument/contest.. :lolol:

My observations..

You want to order.. send MSA a certified letter with a postal MO.. solves 90% of any issues I would think..

Albert

Edited by YWHIC
  • Like 1

I want a MSA adapter and if there is a COD option i would be all over it, even willing to pay a little extra. Heck here is a link from USPS for CODs.

http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/collectondeliveryservice.htm

Sorry about paypal, gpal and whatever else is going on with MSA but i need a little assurance. Considering what has happened or is happening, I don't think its alot to ask for.

Yo Zambidis, i'm right there with ya brother. I think i would be a little peeved too.

Tell ya what... I'll ship with no payment needed up front or COD. On the word that you will remit payment once received. How about that? Just email me and I'll get it set up.

Nope told you I was through with you. But GPal could use your help next :)

Yet you keep talking to me. Interesting, I guess one more thing you haven't been able to make good on. I've actually found Gpal rather easy and pleasant to work with.

You want to order.. send MSA a certified letter with a postal MO.. solves 90% of any issues I would think..

I guess I was nuts for thinking in 2010 I could place an internet order and have things work out, particularly when a company represents as much and at the time of purchase instructs that the product will ship within the week (all while they apparently, from MSA's statements here, knowingly didn't have a complete product or the funding to complete it).

Do you honestly think I should be sending a money order instead of pursuing reclaiming the funds that left my account from a party who seemingly is willing to make that happen

your just another sack of crap trying to get FREE merchandise.. or just a sack of crap

I've never asked for or attempted to get anything for free. One major hole in that contention is the fact that some time ago money was taken from my account. You must have different conception of free than most people. The other is that I never even told him to ship me anything. I suggested I would like him to live up to his contractual obligation but by definition if he was going to give me an adapter without consideration on my part,i.e. for free it would not be a contract. So again I am rather at a loss where you have conjured this idea that I am trying to get something for free from. Just the opposite in fact. Please show me where I ever asked to get something for free

Why don't I send my confirmation number to MSA? Well first I would point out that the request appeared in an edited post so I'm not sure when the request actually appeared then the challenge why I had not done so appeared aprox 30 minutes latter. I do not spend all day on this forum checking for new posts every minute. I actually have better things to do believe it or not. More to the point why don't I send it to him now? First I'm not sure it is at all necessary. Why? Because I'm rather hopeful that positive resolution will come from a third party (who by MSA's own admission needs to resolve it because he is powerless to do so, why to talk to the hose when I need the gardener?) so no need to deal with someone whose idea of dispute resolution is to curse at me and call me names and has told me the cannot/will not independently resolve the issue. Tell me why I ought to go through him given those facts. I would have very happily worked with him had he taken a different approach. In fact it seems the substantive solution likely wouldn't have differed greatly other than that I might well have sent off a money order (if that is what ultimately needed to be done) at the end of it all.

Perhaps it is worth asking the question if all he needs to do is call up Gpal and get them to send refunds then why do I need to send my order number why doesn't he just do that automatically instead of encouraging me to dispute charges through my credit card company? Things that make you go hummm...

I merely asked why if the following statement was true "Please keep in mind this is not due in any way with our company or our ability to deliver." Then why they didn't deliver and take action against Gpal. I was told in turn that they were unable to complete adapters and couldn't ship them. This was after a number of other assurances and broken promises that I will not bother to chronicle at this time. Where did I ask for something for free.

I think I understand the situation MSA believed they would not be able to get their monies from Gpal and/or taking action to get them to do pay would either not result in collection or be too costly to make it worth it. Thus MSA breached contracts and encourage consumers to seek relief through third parties. Business wise this might well be the most sound move they could make. In fact there is the principal of economic breach in business and law. Sometimes breaching a contract is economically the most efficient thing to do. The execution of it in this case however, leaves a great deal to be desired.

I would feel very different about the situation had I been sent an email explaining the situation and asking if I would be willing to seek the above remedy and then if still interested in ordering an adapter send a MO. Instead I merely asked some question to try and understand the true nature of the situation that met a shockingly unprofessional response.

People always want either stuff FREE or stuff fixed.. anyone in there right mind (judges also) would say refund or product

Actually judges tend to favor people getting what is referred to as the "benefit of their bargain" that could mean specific performance or monetary damages e.g. a refund, although monetary damages can exceed "refund" price in breach of contract cases depending on the particulars of the case, i.e. I could contract with you to build me a house for $500K and if you announce that you wont do so (perhaps a subcontract has screwed you over and made it economically infeasible for you to build it for that)I might depending on the circumstances be entitled to a judgment in excess of $500K.

Edited by Zambidis

I'll just add as an aside that I have spent what is likely thousands of dollars if I totaled it up ordering products from business members of this board. I have purchased items from CSS, Tromix, Dinzag, MD arms, Chaos and others. Never have I had any of the several issues that have reared their ugly heads in this one. Funny how they all went of without a hitch. Also I can not imagine given the customer service I received from them if I had question that they would respond like this if an issue cropped up.

I'll just cannot help but address this one though:

I am the nicest of guys in the real world and would give you the shirt off my back.

So you would give someone the shirt of your back but wont send an adapter to someone who has paid because you have uncertainties about whether a third party (your agent and business partner) will provide those funds in a timely manner. That sounds plausible.

You are also a nice guy in the real world, as opposed to what, the world where someone asks you questions and you cuss at them and call them crude names? Or is it opposed to the business world where issues are prone to pop up and when one does you suddenly cannot even manage to stay civil. What it really seems you are saying is that I'm nice unless I experience some perceived slight and then all bets are off.

But I will not tolerate someone who for the life of me is outright slandering character and my company.

I suggest you learn the definition of slander before you use that word anymore.

To many people in this industry have far less tact than I.

Well there is something to hang one's hat on not being the lowest of the low, not being as bad as someone else. If that is your guiding principal in life that informs your conduct that seems like a pretty good indicator of your moral compass. I seriously cannot believe you wrote that as a justification for your conduct. Go ahead lie, cheat, steal, just make sure there is someone who does it more because then you're justified. Oh and I cannot help but feign outrage that you are "slandering" others in the industry. How dare you.

It is becoming pretty clear how it is that you manage to get your self in one mess after another.

• Like 1

Bullshit Zambi....you honestly think a demeaning statement like the one below (which was your actual post) qualifies as....

"I merely asked some question to try and understand the true nature of the situation that met a shockingly unprofessional response."

hmmm just looked at MSA website...I am starting to be very worried. We will see if this is round two of customers getting fucked or just a minor inconvenience and bump in the road. I'm worried by the fact MSA is airing their business issues instead of simply living up to their own obligations and dealing with their business issues with third parties as necessary.

Please keep in mind this is not due in any way with our company or our ability to deliver.

Then why not just deliver and take appropriate action vis-a-vis Gpal?

Your intention from the very beginning was nothing other than to try your best to bait Nathan, or perhaps even me (like you tried to do later in another post) to come back at you with an aggravated response.

In fact, I truly believe the only reason you even ordered an adapter from MSA was to perform your little "test", to see if Nathan would somehow not do as much as you expected him to do, so that you could hopefully do just as you are doing now....spout a bunch of unnecessary drama and try to further tarnish his reputation here by baiting him into a public argument with you ab out this crap.

You got what you wanted, now go somewhere and bask in your little glory halo, and wait for what was most likely going to happen from the beginning, if you hadn't started your little chicken little sky is falling crap back up again....your refund from G Pal or your adapter to ship so you can find something about it to bitch about....

:rolleyes:

Edit to add >> MSA did not receive any money from you, gaypal did. It's their job to deliver your money back, not Nathan's. He shouldn't have to ship you anything that he did not get paid for. It's really that simple.

All this fuss you're making out of it is just drama. If you had just sat on your hands and waited, instead of insinuating that MSA was going to rip you and others off, you would have eventually gotten your product, just as soon as they got off their asses and completed the transaction. Instead you are showing what your true agenda was the whole time.

• Like 1
Bullshit Zambi....you honestly think a demeaning statement like the one below (which was your actual post) qualifies as....

"I merely asked some question to try and understand the true nature of the situation that met a shockingly unprofessional response."

That is a good effort at what we call a rail split. I made that statement in general it was not part of the interlocutory between MSA and me to which I was referring in the post you quoted. It clearly was a general comment not part of conversation direct to MSA. I would note that it is the comment that seemed to get MSA to be much more forthcoming with what the situation actually was.

In fact, I truly believe the only reason you even ordered an adapter from MSA was to perform your little "test",

How perceptive. I stated expressly in this thread the reason I ordered one was that I could offer a review here of the "new" MSA and my purchasing experience.

spout a bunch of unnecessary drama and try to further tarnish his reputation here by baiting him into a public argument with you ab out this crap.

Well my first post questioning if there was a problem was a direct response to MSA updating their website to say they weren't going to ship goods and had supply isssues. I hardly think I was spouting unnecessary drama.

I didn't attempt to bait anyone into anything. I have not tried to tarnish his reputation. I may have been a party to a public discussion about issues MSA is undeniably having but that alone is not further tarnishing his reputation. At this point I'll pause to note that even you included the word "further". The fact he couldn't deliver to customers may have further tarnished his reputation and the way he has conducted himself here certainly has but I am not responsible for either of those things. I'll simple suggest that the way you conduct yourself and your tirades probably wont help any so for the sake of you friend think before you post.

if you hadn't started your little chicken little sky is falling crap back up again

Considering that MSA had the intention not to ship when I first questioned what was going on and even further that there people still haven't really recovered their money I am not sure how you can call it chicken little sky is falling. Even more so when what I said was we would see how it played out. IIRC chicken little didn't say we will see if the sky is falling of this is an acorn (or whatever falls on chicken little). I'm not the one spouting drama or hyperbolic statements.

You eluded to the fact it was going to be a second round of MSA screwing over the customer....

I said well will see if it would be that or a mere bump in the road. It really is looking a lot more like the one you chose to mention.

What part of we tried do you keep missing?

The part where you told everyone if I sent you my confirmation number you could get me a refund but in the same breath say you already tried and failed and cannot do it.

"In short, customers have been hung out to dry a second time by your company. Not a great way to start your comeback or repair your tarnished reputation."

Yes that was my evaluation of what you reported when I said we would see whether this was a repeat of your last performance or minor bump. It still is my evaluation.

HUH! Did I read that right?

Yes, despite you and Cobra liking to play the victims and liking to accuse anyone that says anything about what you do, of being out to get you and on a witch hunt that really isn't the case, and never has been. Like I say I get the situation. It is clearly putting yourself ahead of your customers but I recognize business wise it might be the best move. Even if you alienate a large number of people and dramatically hurt your reputation that is probably a step above bankruptcy at least solely in terms of business strategy.

You sir are the one who started the whole ordeal

Perhaps in the sense that I ordered an adapter but not apart from that. I might charge you started it by promising a certain shipping time frame and not living up to it, followed by not being transparent about the problems you were having in meeting that obligation, followed by the release of vague information that clouded the issues, followed by then informing the forum that customers, myself included would not be getting a product period, and then you IMHO opinion as a person with a legal/business education grossly mischaracterized the issues at hand followed by a devolution to insults and name calling when I posited an alternate view point of the pertinent issues.

I understand that you might have taken exception to my inquiry as to whether customers were going to get screwed again or not. Which I'll note is not the same as saying they were going to get screwed. You stated how you wanted customers to proceed, i.e. disputing charges with card companies. I called that hanging them out to dry. I understand that you might have preferred I use a softer term or not refer to it period in a way that suggests it wasn't doing right by your customers. As a business minded individual however it strikes me as leaving your customers to fend for themselves why you cover your own backside. Would saying that instead have changed things? Is that not what is going on? Casting it merely as a statement detached from questioning about what the ultimate resolution was going to be is a bit disingenuous as I asked immediately after why if what you stated on your web page was true you couldn't ship. (As a side bar here, I think we have different of ideas of what "taking action vis-a-vis gpal" would/should look like). From there I questioned what the situation was and some of the things you said because they did not jive with various other sources of info on the situation that I am privy to. You devolved to calling me names and cursing at me. That really isn't acceptable behavior for a business man even if you think I'm a jerk and trying to cause problems. Which I am not. I regret that this could not have been a more positive back and forth but I do not believe you can reasonable try to lay that all at my feet.

My evaluation of the situation at this point is that if consumers can get refunds via resolution with third parties then that will proably be the best that can be done at this point if, however, Gpal isn't forth coming with those funds then yes you "hung your customers out to dry". I do not really think there is much room to dispute that. Whether it was smart business is a different question, and whether people will want to do business with a company that makes those types of moves is another question still.

One last point to both MSA and Cobra, for as much as you accuse people of stirring things up that cannot happen or at least certainly not to the degree it seems to with you two if you wouldn't lose your heads and act childish.

I just have the balls to tell you what I think rather than kiss your ass.

hahahaha. One might also call it a lack of self control, a lack of business sense, a lack of maturity, etc

I call it character... you may think me barbaric

I think you're inarticulate and immature

Your right Defamation of Character is much better

You may want to look that one up too but admittedly it is not as laughable.

No my friend.... I called you a prick and your feelings got hurt.

No I really didn't. As the saying goes sticks and stones...

"Tact" is I just didn't dress it up to make you feel fuzzy.

That is an interesting conception of tact. It actually flies in the face of the denotation of the word tact so you might want to add that to the list of words to look up.

your an ass

Now I have to say that isn't quite as good as if you had written "your dumb" but it still makes me smile. :lolol:

"things you said because they did not jive with various other sources of info on the situation that I am privy to"

So if I read you correct this time you claim to have insider information as to what going on in my business or affects it. So why not just dispel what I have wrong in private and head off a potential situation? If I have it wrong and you can offer a better way of helping resolve it and live up to you business practice standards then why not. Is there ulterior motive?

I believe you mentioned dealing with them and was able to get through... how is it you can while I and hundreds of others can not. Are you associates/associated with GPal? If so I as well as others have a ton a questions for you. Starting with we want the truth as to why Gpal has failed. What does the banking underwriters have to do with screwing ACH deposits and more that has put many businesses in jeopardy. You seem to know the system now answer for us what it is you do?

Are you in some way connected to GPal?

I'm taking this to private which should have been done long ago.....

Edited by MSA

"More to the point why don't I send it to him now? First I'm not sure it is at all necessary. Why?"

To maybe prove to the boards here that you even placed a freaking order... You still smell like a shill..

I have all my emails for the last 2 years locally on this machine and the 'net' has my emails since 1999 sitting up there..

Provide MSA with proof that you ordered at least (name and order date) or your just another j'a$$ as far as some reading this will be concerned. MSA then can say yes/no that you truly ordered and then can pass your info to Gpal or just ship you to shut you the f'k up.

Apparently you run a business also 'you mentioned that a few posts back'. Do you ship without funds sitting in your Actual account??

I did that for abit until Gpal started taking LONGER than the std 2-7 days.. they were at 4 days FLAT when I started with them in Feb 2010..

Would you be willing to SHUT DOWN your business if Gpal froze say $3K of your money.. and ship FREE product..

Gpal is 'a bank' per your words so I also would let the customer file a chargeback, then burden of proof would be on GPal to BITE IT.

Most banks give the customer the benefit of the doubt and do an instant CREDIT.. which would leave the customer the ability to then order with money order or some other way.

PS...

No not the correct terminology but you get the idea.

Al

I think at this time we may all need to step back as we are not helping a situation. I am sure there are huge gaps in communication by all parties.

I have contacted Zambidis in PM in attempts to learn the nature of the inquisition. If I had read him wrong or not that is to be determined. If it is just we are not on the same level of communication and need a common language then that is what we (I) will strive to achieve. If it is info he needs I have communicated what I have.

So for the time being everyone grab an olive branch and spank/slap yourself across your hiney. :smoke:

And to address anyone who has a refund coming and needs help or wants help. Just contact me directly via PM or email. I am working as fast as I can to resolve... unlike GPal I am trying to communicate what is going on and what I can do to help.

• Like 2

I want a MSA adapter and if there is a COD option i would be all over it, even willing to pay a little extra. Heck here is a link from USPS for CODs.

http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/collectondeliveryservice.htm

Sorry about paypal, gpal and whatever else is going on with MSA but i need a little assurance. Considering what has happened or is happening, I don't think its alot to ask for.

Yo Zambidis, i'm right there with ya brother. I think i would be a little peeved too.

Tell ya what... I'll ship with no payment needed up front or COD. On the word that you will remit payment once received. How about that? Just email me and I'll get it set up.

I'll take that offer

I will definitely purchase one of these adapters as soon as there is a reliable way to send you money without having to send cash through the mail before I have the adapter in hand. I know from personal experience how hard it is to produce and sell a product by yourself. There will always be pissed of people. You can't please everyone. Mistakes happen and the only thing that matters is how the mistake is corrected. Good luck, it looks like you make a hell of a product.

I'm not going to send cash to someone and wait for them to send me a product. I don't have anything against MSA, I just don't do that and I would never expect anyone to order one of my truck parts by sending me cash. Its just a pain to deal with any problems.

I agree with Sputnik on this one.

It's not that I don't trust Nate or MSA, but I'm just not in the habit of mailing cash to random people. I fully intend to purchase one when the dust settles, I'm actually already looking for mags!

Thinking from the point of view of new people checking out this thread, it doesn't look good that the only option to get one of these is to send money away in the mail. It kind of gives the reader an impression that this is a scam.

I know the backstory and I realize that shit happens, but I'm going to have to sit on my hands until theres an update.

You guys must not have ever done any buying or trading gun parts in the used market on forum classifieds either then. It's common practice for people who are interested in trade, whether money or goods, to send the person your money or your trade FIRST. When they receive payment / trade, they send you your stuff. That's how it works. I've been doing it for many years and never once been ripped off. I prefer to buy used or second hand new. You save a lot of money that way and if you look around on a few different gun forums, there is usually a deal on what you want somewhere.

Hell for that matter, even when paying for something from a vendor, you have to send payment before they will even package to ship. That's how I roll. Never had an unhappy customer either. People who deal online are used to trusting the other party, or not doing business with them at all if they have ripped others off. Nate has never ripped anyone off. He has gone out of his way to please even the most ranting and hard to get along with people here.

You will find that most gun people are trustworthy people. They do not want to screw people over on forums where they are known and do business. It's hard at first to trust somebody is going to send you your product after you have sent off your money and really have no way to get it back (although with postal MOs I believe you can). After you have made a few transactions though, or a few hundred like I have, you will see that it's usually safe to send off your money and wait. There are not "scams" on gun forums as much as some people think. We look out for each other.

Well after a few conversations with the right people I was able to resolve the issue via working with third parties and have my money back. They were were very helpful and got things taken care of. I had offered to Nate that we both go back and edit our posts. I will be doing that soon (hopefully later today) I just don't have time to right this minute. I will probably just write up a short statement of how the events unfolded, what representations were made to me, and how things were actually done. All in all pretty disappointing experience; I'm just happy that working with third parties was much more fruitful and much less of a headache than working with MSA on the problem.

Why is it a big deal to just get a postal MO?

If one sends off a MO and doesn't get their product they are w/o the same types of recourse. It is also slower and just sort of a hassle. It is 2010 and most people just don't do business that way. There are number of good reasons not to. Now to be fair, I honestly don't believe that Mr. May intends to defraud people. Of course I don't believe that was his intent the first time people paid and didn't receive their products (I'm not talking to about this time I'm talking about the first time, although it could likely be said of this time). One cannot honestly say it would be very wise or prudent to send off a money order given the instability, financial and otherwise, and history of MSA. Nate may have good intentions but good intentions don't run a business.

You guys must not have ever done any buying or trading gun parts in the used market on forum classifieds either then. It's common practice for people who are interested in trade, whether money or goods, to send the person your money or your trade FIRST. When they receive payment / trade, they send you your stuff. That's how it works. I've been doing it for many years and never once been ripped off. I prefer to buy used or second hand new. You save a lot of money that way and if you look around on a few different gun forums, there is usually a deal on what you want somewhere.

Hell for that matter, even when paying for something from a vendor, you have to send payment before they will even package to ship. That's how I roll. Never had an unhappy customer either. People who deal online are used to trusting the other party, or not doing business with them at all if they have ripped others off. Nate has never ripped anyone off. He has gone out of his way to please even the most ranting and hard to get along with people here.

You will find that most gun people are trustworthy people. They do not want to screw people over on forums where they are known and do business. It's hard at first to trust somebody is going to send you your product after you have sent off your money and really have no way to get it back (although with postal MOs I believe you can). After you have made a few transactions though, or a few hundred like I have, you will see that it's usually safe to send off your money and wait. There are not "scams" on gun forums as much as some people think. We look out for each other.

Cobra, you are correct in assuming that I've never bought or traded via forum classifieds before. I know this isn't a scam, I'm just saying, that to people who don't have all the information concerning this situation could easily see this and think "I'm not sure if I should send a money order to this guy". You can't deny the fact that this whole situation appears sketchy.

I just checked Nate's website, and it says that his website will be able to accept orders soon, so thats when I'll move ahead on this. Maybe one day when I have conducted a bunch of transactions via gun forums like yourself, I'll be more comfortable with sending people money orders.

With certain people here doing all the crying they keep doing over spilled milk, and seemingly going on a crusade to steer others away from doing business with MSA, I totally understand why you would feel that way sir.

That is why I have been so outspoken trying to counter such ridiculous claims as have been put forth here concerning MSA.

Zambi if you would stop worrying so much about what happened in the past, which has ZERO to do about what's happening now, with Nathan changing the way the company is taking payment temporarily, in an effort to serve the people who want these adapters and want the NOW, and just take your business elsewhere for your adapter, I'm sure we all would be better off.

This isn't like BEFORE. This is SEPTEMBER 2010, not sept 2009.... The parts are IN STOCK now and shipping. (although there may still be a slight delay on the right side releases unless they came in since I spoke with Nate yesterday) I have 6 brand new adapters for sale right here that I received a couple weeks ago. Paying by MO will guarantee he gets payment and some shitty company doesn't tie up funds in the middle. Did you really ever place an order with MSA? I challenge you to show your order number because I don't believe you.

Zambi if you would stop worrying so much about what happened in the past, which has ZERO to do about what's happening now

The past is prologue as the say. Not taking pause to examine a company's or an individual's past dealings before getting involved with them is just silly.

This isn't like BEFORE. This is SEPTEMBER 2010, not sept 2009.... The parts are IN STOCK now and shipping.

Well didn't want to air detail on this issue and will even now keep it limited and brief, but since you want to keep going I'll just put it out there. MSA communicated to me that it very financially unstable at the moment. On top of that the whole Gpal mess is most likely not completely resolved by any means. I'm not saying Nathan has intent not to ship or any intent to be dishonest, I really don't think that is the case at all. I am merely saying the possibility that some other "circumstance" might crop up seems a little higher than in the average transaction. What mechanisms are in place at MSA to prevent the over sale of adapters? How is one to know that when they send off their MO there is still an adapter in stock? There is surely a finite number of them in stock and with orders coming in how can one know that in stock and shipping promise is still valid? In the past the MSA website did not show out of stock when that was clearly the case. It continued to give a shipping time at the height of the debacle last year when no adapters were being shipped. What has changed on these fronts? I can also include some more info about how MSA has not been totally forth right about their inventory of complete adapters if you really want me to.

I do not think you can act like people are unreasonable to not want to ship off M.O.s at this point, particularly if an alternate means of paying is forth coming as represented by MSA. Why chance it? I'm not trying to pile on Nate and would have left well enough alone were it not for Cobra's posts. The thing is, if he is going to feign moral indignation at the suggestion that one might have reason to wait to place their order (if they even want to do that) as opposed to shipping off a MO to a PO box, and he is going to assert that all is well with at MSA then I feel I ought to provide my more detailed reasoning of my statements and the facts underpinning it as they have been provided to me by MSA itself.

I challenge you to show your order number because I don't believe you.

And I don't really care whether you believe me. If you really want I can start airing the emails he sent me, which made representations and statements of fact that were later completely contradicted by either his actions or his subsequent representations either on this forum or via personal communication. Honestly, it is no skin off my back if we go down that road. I have a feeling that MSA likely feels very differently about that than I do. He has in essence communicated as much to me and were I in his shoes I would feel the same. I was happy to go back and redact this thread and and reduce it to 1) a simple statement of facts, 2) the contrasting interpretations of those facts by MSA and myself, and 3) brief commentary on how the situation was handled and ultimately played out. My willingness to do that however, as I told Mr. May when I initially made the offer, was predicated on you not coming in and stirring the pot and acting as a surrogate to continue certain issues we were trying to lay aside. You have done just the opposite. I feel an inarticulate rant, likely one where I am attacked personally and called names, is probably imminent. I would encourage you to think over what you post, for Mr. May's sake, since you claim your whole intent is to help him. If you really want, just let me know and I can get into more of the details of certain issues.

FYI I happen to know nothing of your private conversations with Nathan or anyone else here. It's none of my business. All I'm doing is responding to what appears to me to be another attack on his Business. I'll be glad to stay out of it. I just wish you would relax and stop running off his customers til we can all see what happens in the next month, and see how things are going to pick up after that. If you don't want to send a money order then don't. Some people have no problem with it at all. Just what is your goal here? I thought you were just saying you and he had reached an agreement and you were willing to go back and edit some of those posts, as he would as well. When I talked to him yesterday the only thing he did say about your situation with him was, you and he had found peace. So naturally I was surprised to see you still going after him by casting doubt on him. If he made peace with you and trusted you with some info then why in the world would want to possibly cause the man any more problems by airing that stuff here. They do call them private for a reason. I don't want to fight with you either, and don't want to see more kittens die. I just think it would be nice for somebody to just once be able to carry out a transaction with MSA, then actually have a chance to get their adapter and report back to everyone about their experience, without people constantly coming here and telling potential clients to beware of doing biz with MSA. It's not just you man. I'm talking about everybody who keeps doing it. Y'all worked out a deal, stick with it. Leave me out of it and I'll stay out of it. Just please give the guy a chance to finally be able to come full circle and get his biz running smoothly again. We all stand to benefit from that. If what he needs most is money, like most every business, then please ust let him make some.

You and I both know he's trying as hard as he can and has no intention of screwing anyone over. I do understand what you're saying, that it doesn't matter his intent, he may not be able to help it is what you are saying. Can't you please just lighten up and lets wait and see what really happens? Don't elevate tensions any more than they already are was my original point of posting at all.

Sorry I'll leave it alone too.