Hi Folks,

I have a 7.62x39 Bulgy Poly Mag (with the bullet design) that has been filed at the mag 'catch' to fit a non-converted Saiga rifle. (also fits my converted Saiga just fine (very little play) with my mag catch modded to take Combloc mags). Has been used for only 2 cycles of ammo with NO problems and is VERY clean.

post-8775-12729735449019_thumb.jpg

It has a metal lined set of feed lips and metal lined back edge. Holds 30 Rounds.

If you have your 922r parts in order, then this mag is for YOU.. NOT US Made.

$11 + $5 s/h.

No shipping to BAN states, sorry.. 009.gif

Trying to raise money for more ammo.. 022.gif

I take GunPal or US Postal MO.

Thanks,

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

Bump..

Sell for $15 shipped.

"It has a metal lined set of feed lips and metal lined back edge. Holds 30 Rounds."

Works/Functions fine in both converted Saiga 7.62x39 and non-converted Saiga's as well.

Al

Would it be legal to put on a non-converted Saiga 7.62x39 strait off the boat with no work done? I think so but i do not want it if i cant give it to my friend who has just that. Poor bastard only has one 10rd. He never goes shooting, and we all know 10rds wont stop waves of zombies. Also you filed it down just enough so it will fit? I have seen many of over filed mags that the catch broke off. Thanks

You have to have be US 922r compliant to use this mag. (aka 5 parts or more US Made)

Anytime you insert a mag over 10 rounds you need to make sure your rifle is 922r compliant.

Most non-converts buy US Made mags (3 parts) a US Handguard (1) and add a Tapco T6 w/PG type stock (1).

The mag 'catch' on the mag was filed just enough to fit a my non-converted/modded Saiga catch before I got my bullet guide and a bunch of std combloc mags. I then filed my rifles mag lever to fit the combloc's and then test fitted all my prior modded mags and this one still fit and functioned also.

Al

Would it be legal to put on a non-converted Saiga 7.62x39 strait off the boat with no work done? I think so but i do not want it if i cant give it to my friend who has just that. Poor bastard only has one 10rd. He never goes shooting, and we all know 10rds wont stop waves of zombies. Also you filed it down just enough so it will fit? I have seen many of over filed mags that the catch broke off. Thanks

You should do your friend a favor and help him convert it. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump..

Sell for $15 shipped.

"It has a metal lined set of feed lips and metal lined back edge. Holds 30 Rounds."

Works/Functions fine in both converted Saiga 7.62x39 and non-converted Saiga's as well.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.