I got a great deal on auctionarms for a 308 Saiga for $403.98!! It was a listing error but the dealer honored the price!! It should be in this week

Good deal for you. I was looking at a NIB .308 at a local shop the asking price was $699.00+tax....

My next gun is going to be a saiga 308, made the mistake of talking myself into a psl, not a bad gun fairly accurate, but furn not to pretty and had problems with the bolt hanging up on the back stroke [sometimes] it was a Tenn kit and for sure not worth what I paid for it, esp when I could have gotten a saiga 308 with all the bells and whistles for the same money, I already have two saigas 7.62x39 and love them. The local gun store here has 308 for $450

• 2 months later...

COngrats on the new gun. $400 is awesome for .308. :super: I bought my Saiga .308 from a dealer called The Armory in Lebanon, TN for $485 IIRC back in February. I haven't even looked to see what .308s normally sell for, but I thought they were a good bit higher than I paid. $400 is really awesome.