The Golden Age of 7.62x39 Ammo has begun

AMMO PRICE BLITZ:

AIM:

Golden Tiger FMJ 124 grn at $179.50 per 1,000

Yugo Surplus FMJ Copper Jacket FMJ 123 grn at $179.20 per 1,120

Wolf FMJ Black Box 122 grn at $199.5 per 1,000

Centerfire Systems:

Yugo Loose FMJ Copper 123 grn at $199 per 1,000 shipped or $249 shipped per 1,260 round crate

JG Sales:

Brown Bear 125grn SP or FMJ at $218 per 1,000

Silver and Gold Bear at $154 per 500

Ulyanovsk 122grn FMJ at $169.60 (min 2) per 640 sealed tin

Yugo $229 per 1260 round crate (min 2)

Cabellas:

Herters 122 grn HP or FMJ at $129 per 500 (free ammo box)

Herters 122 grn FMJ at $159 per 640 round tin

Cheaper Than Dirt:

Ulyanovsk 122 FMJ at $149 per 640 round tin

Silver Bear 123 grn FMJ or HP at $130.39

(Note CTD will rape you on shipping.... rape you in the ass)

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1
  • Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just went to that site, and I don't consider 260 + $20 shipping for 1000 rounds of Wolf MC that great of a deal. I got 1000 rounds of Brown Bear for 228 shipped from Military Shooters; I also got i

I have to say, I just got my shipment from www.Luckygunner.com and not only was the price great, but I got the shipment in 2 days.

Roger that. I used to be big on buying silver and gold, but now I steadily pump more money in to two areas -- ammunition and food (in five gallon buckets, # 10 cans, and foil pouches). At last estim

Posted Images

Come on Bigsal, The Golden Age of 7.62? Begun?

The time is long past.Those were the good day and I don't think they'll be back.

Had to bust the bubble. Hee Hee

You are right those are gone forever if for no other reason than the stocks of x39 mil-surp are only a fraction of what they were and demand is much higher.

I wouldn't doubt this time next year we find ourselves looking hard at reloading range ammo. Some day all this mil-surp will end and prices will rise accordingly.

Eventually it will. But like I said before, I do put some credibility into AK-Nut's rumor that there is a boat load of Yugoslavian milsurp waiting to be unloaded into the market that will seriously lower our prices again. Prices have continued a slow and steady decrease for some time now. With cabela's offering Tula for 3.79 per 20 round box and Centerfire Systems offering Yugo for .20 shipped. The anti-doom and gloom attitude has proved right for a little while.

Anybody remember this?

Yep.

aknut knows his stuff.

• Like 2

There is a rumor that there is 10 million rounds of this ammo sitting in an american port already waiting to be dispersed. The dealers need to mow through their stocks of ammo. Hold your powder and the real deals should start to come alive.

That was 17 of May.

I do not know how people get advanced notice of what is coming through customs.

I hear that there may be some East German AK 74 kits coming from Croatia some time.

• Like 2

Where's the 15 cents per round stuff again?

Again, this is an ongoing AMMO PRICE THREAD related to 7.62x39 ammo. Prices fluctuate. Please view the AMMO PRICE BLITZ posts that are made occasionally for up to date info. :devil:

AMMO PRICE BLITZ:

AIM:

Golden Tiger FMJ 124 grn at $179.50 per 1,000

Yugo Surplus FMJ Copper Jacket FMJ 123 grn at $179.20 per 1,120 (best current deal)

Wolf FMJ Black Box 122 grn at $199.5 per 1,000

Centerfire Systems:

Yugo Loose FMJ Copper 123 grn at $199 per 1,000 shipped or $249 shipped per 1,260 round crate

JG Sales:

Brown Bear 125grn SP or FMJ at $218 per 1,000

Silver and Gold Bear at $154 per 500

Ulyanovsk 122grn FMJ at $169.60 (min 2) per 640 sealed tin

Yugo $229 per 1260 round crate (min 2)

Cabellas:

Herters 122 grn HP or FMJ at $129 per 500 (free ammo box)

Herters 122 grn FMJ at $159 per 640 round tin

Cheaper Than Dirt:

Ulyanovsk 122 FMJ at $149 per 640 round tin

Silver Bear 123 grn FMJ or HP at $130.39

(Note: CTD will rape you on shipping.... rape you in the ass... Ask member Post-Apocalyptic how this feels... )

Copes Distributing:

Yugp 123grn FMJ at $ 226.80 per 1260 round crate

Southern Ohio Guns:

Wolf Military Classic 124grn FMJ at $275 per 1,000

Wideners:

Wolf Military Classic 124grn FMJ at $199.50 per 1,000

Golden Tiger FMJ 124 grn at $175 per 1,000 (BEST PRICE CURRENTLY)

Wolf HP at $155 640 round tin

The Armory:

Wolf Military Classic 124grn FMJ at $119 per 500

Golden Tiger FMJ 124 grn at $178.99 per 1,000

Tula White Box FMJ 122grn at $110.99 (min 2) per 500 rounds

Military Shooters:

Brown Bear FMJ 123 grn at $99 per 500

Brown Bear FMJ 123 grn at $179.99 per 700 round tin (an unusual tin packing as most russian tins are packed 640 per tin...)

Edited by bigsal

Again, this is an ongoing AMMO PRICE THREAD related to 7.62x39 ammo. Prices fluctuate. Please view the AMMO PRICE BLITZ posts that are made occasionally for up to date info. :devil:

Refresh my memory where it was .15 per round. Was it from a company that would rape you in the ass over shipping?

• Like 1

Refresh my memory where it was .15 per round. Was it from a company that would rape you in the ass over shipping?

I believe it was JG Sales.. which if you live anywhere on the east coast it was anal rape for shipping.

• Like 1

I believe it was JG Sales.. which if you live anywhere on the east coast it was anal rape for shipping.

The deal at AIM is $.16 ea.

Shipping was $30 for 1120 round case

Edited by KenSr
  • Like 2

That is correct the original deal 3 months ago was at JG Sales. Now the deal is at AIM. I will update the PRICE BLITZ as necessary in the comming weeks. Feel free to update this thread with deals you find guys! :smoke:

Edited by bigsal

Wideners.. yugo brass cased 1200+ box

SMA762M67 Yugo 7.62x39 M67 FMJ Ammunition $200.00/1260rnd

WOODEN CRATE

Igman Heastamp (IK), 80's production, M67 FMJ projectile, Brass Case, Berdan Primed and it is CORROSIVE. Bright and shiny with ZERO corrosion. Looks and shootes like brand new at a fraction of the cost. Soon, it will be gone.

SOLD IN 1260 round cases only !! ( 84 - 15 rd boxes) Ships in sealed Tin with the Wooden Crate !!!

you can get the same info at gun deals

• Like 1

Golden Tiger 7.62x36. $179 per 1000 rounds. This is a deal I havent seen for over 2 years

Where'd you find that? I wanna get some.

aimsurplus.com has that. But there is another source that has them for $175 per k.....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=53989&view=findpost&p=542907

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

Golden Tiger 7.62x36. $179 per 1000 rounds. This is a deal I havent seen for over 2 years

Where'd you find that? I wanna get some.

aimsurplus.com has that. But there is another source that has them for $175 per k.....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=53989&view=findpost&p=542907

Never bought from the armory before. How are they?

• Like 1

Wideners has them for $175 bro. Its a legit outfit. Check shipping between them and AIM to see which is ultimately cheaper.

Thanks Sal, you're awesome. Still hoping for the day that the $3.79 Tula comes back to cabela's website. But looking at some of the other ammo they're selling, looks like things went up in price.

• Like 1

Wideners has them for $175 bro. Its a legit outfit. Check shipping between them and AIM to see which is ultimately cheaper.

Thanks Sal, you're awesome. Still hoping for the day that the $3.79 Tula comes back to cabela's website.

Tula is just rebranded Wolf, and with the Widener pricing, it's $3.99 per 20. Pretty close to the Tula.

• Like 1

Thanks Sal, you're awesome. Still hoping for the day that the $3.79 Tula comes back to cabela's website.

Tula is just rebranded Wolf, and with the Widener pricing, it's $3.99 per 20. Pretty close to the Tula.

You guys are both correct! :super:

• Like 1

Well, I've read that some folks prefer the Golden Tiger over Wolf. I've known that Tula is rebranded Wolf, so doesn't cabela's sell Wolf for $3.79? They are essentially the same thing.

• Like 1

Well, I've read that some folks prefer the Golden Tiger over Wolf. I've known that Tula is rebranded Wolf, so doesn't cabela's sell Wolf for $3.79? They are essentially the same thing.

Not sure if Cabelas carries Wolf. I've never checked, man.

• Like 1

Yeah, they carry Wolf.

• Like 1

Yeah, they carry Wolf.

Nice.

I personally love the cheap Ruskie ammo. Even for my AR's. :super:

• Like 1

Yeah, they carry Wolf.

Nice.

I personally love the cheap Ruskie ammo. Even for my AR's. :super:

Haha, I know what ya mean.

• Like 1

Thanks Sal, you're awesome. Still hoping for the day that the $3.79 Tula comes back to cabela's website. But looking at some of the other ammo they're selling, looks like things went up in price.

The $175/1000 GT is a cheaper per round than the $3.79 Tula, and better stuff according to most.

• Like 1

The $175/1000 GT is a cheaper per round than the $3.79 Tula, and better stuff according to most.

Yeah, puts it at roughly 17.5 cents a round.

• Like 1