WTS : Saiga 7.62x39 Possibly Dimpled Receiver? NIB

Hello,

I unfortunately have to sell one of my unconverted Saiga's in 7.62 x39. 16" I do believe it has the dimpled receiver. But please correct me If I am wrong! This gun HAS NOT BEEN FIRED. I just Opened the Box today to take photos. Any Questions Please feel free to ask or PM Me. I am asking $365 Shipped. I am not an FFL Dealer and Must ship to an FFl Dealer unless someone is Local around Long Island, NY. I will send a copy of My Drivers License and NYS Pistol License.

Thanks for looking!

post-24439-12733521713084_thumb.jpg

post-24439-1273352185272_thumb.jpg

post-24439-12733522346455_thumb.jpg

post-24439-1273352280227_thumb.jpg

Edited by MTEK

It's dimpled alright, but you probably didn't realize that this very rifle is going for less than $350 pretty much at every vendor on and off site.

Good luck with the sale, but you're probably not going to get any bites on this site at that price.

Just FYI...

Price Includes Shipping.

Please exuse my stupidity, How do I tell if it has a stepped chamber? I am not to familiar with the saiga weapons just got started with them.

Thanks

Easiest way is to look at the neck of a fired cartridge. Otherwise examine the chamber to see if you can see a dual radius cut in it.

Price Includes Shipping.

Please exuse my stupidity, How do I tell if it has a stepped chamber? I am not to familiar with the saiga weapons just got started with them.

Thanks

Easiest way is to look at the neck of a fired cartridge. Otherwise examine the chamber to see if you can see a dual radius cut in it.

this gun has never been fired but I took some photos for you

post-24439-12734356146529_thumb.jpg

post-24439-12734356008892_thumb.jpg

post-24439-12734356672599_thumb.jpg

post-24439-1273435689351_thumb.jpg

Price Includes Shipping.

Thanks

When you look at a 7.62 round, notice how the casing gets smaller one time at the projectile. A non-stepped chamber will get smaller one time just like the round does. A stepped chamber will 'step down' or get smaller twice. It makes the case nearly impossible to reuse. It's hard to explain.

Look in the chamber and see it the chamber gets smaller one time or if it gets smaller two times.

Here's about the best pic I could find of a stepped chamber explanation

post-22401-12734603739608_thumb.jpg

Price Includes Shipping.

Thanks

When you look at a 7.62 round, notice how the casing gets smaller one time at the projectile. A non-stepped chamber will get smaller one time just like the round does. A stepped chamber will 'step down' or get smaller twice. It makes the case nearly impossible to reuse. It's hard to explain.

Look in the chamber and see it the chamber gets smaller one time or if it gets smaller two times.

Here's about the best pic I could find of a stepped chamber explanation

post-22401-12734603739608_thumb.jpg

Great Thanks for the Info. Ill check it out. I actually sold it late last night to someone local. Thanks again for the info!

Sold. No Longer for Sale

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.