Who do you fear most?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Fear Most?

• Illegal Immigrants
    • Terrorists
    • The Hired Help (congressmen, pres., federal officials etc.)
    • Other

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left wing extremist, union thugs, or liberal thought police. Any of the parasites who's survival require government mandated theft or regulation.

I fear El Chupacabra. This is why I own the Saiga-12.

Terrorists, immigrants, and even the evil "Illuminati" of the tin foil hats nightmares don't bother me...   I guess it's the "Hired Help"... The Feds, cops and soldiers who carry out the orders of t

Posted Images

Other: As in the bankers and power brokers that we can't see and don't even know.

Second: The main stream media and their willingness to promote fear through the nation on such topics such as the FAILED underwear bomber. We need body scanners to stop that... even though its admitted that body scanners wouldn't have stopped this specific type of attack.

Third: 30 million illegal aliens becoming voting citizens and voting for more welfare and less guns.

Fourth: Misguided authority figures that believe they are doing gods work by enforcing unjust laws.

• Like 1

Did you know that the phrase "fear not" appears exactly 365 times in the Bible? That's one "fear not" for every day of the year. I have time for fear on 29FEB, that's it. In my belief, "fear" is a demonstration of a lack of faith in God.

Yes, I'm serious.

Fear not, brothers and sisters. WORRY about running out of ammo before you run out of targets. PREPARE accordingly...

Edited by bohound

bohound, I like your outlook.

Respectfully,

guido

Did you know that the phrase "fear not" appears exactly 365 times in the Bible? That's one "fear not" for every day of the year. I have time for fear on 29FEB, that's it. In my belief, "fear" is a demonstration of a lack of faith in God.

Yes, I'm serious.

Fear not, brothers and sisters. WORRY about running out of ammo before you run out of targets. PREPARE accordingly...

Other. The only thing I fear is desperate people and to a lesser extent, desperate animals. Desperation be it anything from having your ability to provide, drug addiction, unhealthy fundamental beliefs, hunger, starvation, etc. will make any living creature a very dangerous and unpredictable force. Rampant corruption, high unemployment, etc. is a perfect breeding ground for desperation to flourish.

Yes, I'm serious.

+1,000,000

Other. We've always had immigrants, terrorists are over-rated, and politicians come and go. The people with real power operate behind the scenes and outside of most oversight. The guys with billions to throw around have more influence that some states full of voters.

That, and the city full of poor people I live in. God forbid we have a Katrina, this place will turn into a looter's paradise overnight.

Yes, I'm serious.

Well said!

Most excellantly

Edited by dragonwolf

Other: Anything with more than 4 legs. If it has more than 4 legs it can go die slow.

Might I add, Save the last round for yourself...

I'm covered. My Magpul MIAD grip has a 3-round storage insert. :D