Who do you fear most?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Fear Most?

• Illegal Immigrants
    • Terrorists
    • The Hired Help (congressmen, pres., federal officials etc.)
    • Other

Other...

I fear being a long way from a restroom, but still being in a city or public place & having to shit REAL BAD. :eek:

IMO even worse is having to shit real bad, and there IS a toilet nearby, however it is a public one that's completely disgusting. So close, yet so far.... :lolol:

I got some splash back in a port-o-john on a job site a couple of weeks ago. One of the worst things that's ever happened to me.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left wing extremist, union thugs, or liberal thought police. Any of the parasites who's survival require government mandated theft or regulation.

I fear El Chupacabra. This is why I own the Saiga-12.

Terrorists, immigrants, and even the evil "Illuminati" of the tin foil hats nightmares don't bother me...   I guess it's the "Hired Help"... The Feds, cops and soldiers who carry out the orders of t

Posted Images

The unknown...... That noise outside my tent. Sailing in zero visibility in the fog. Are those rapids downstream of me really only class 3? Waiting on the results of a medical test.

That last one I can do without, but the rest I also find somewhat exhilarating.

Oh, and Paulyski. How about having to take a shit so bad you can't walk AND being in a public place.:cryss: Anybody who says they haven't been there is lying.:nonono:

Edited by DogMan

Other: Anything with more than 4 legs. If it has more than 4 legs it can go die slow.

I agree, and might I add anything without legs. Snakes are fucked up, they don't have any legs.

That's the funny thing. I can pick up random snakes/reptiles/amphibians all day long..............but get me near a big spider and I sprout a vagina and titties.

Other...

I fear being a long way from a restroom, but still being in a city or public place & having to shit REAL BAD. :eek:

That is indeed a legitimate fear bro! I know exactly what you mean. We've all been there.

Other...

IMO even worse is having to shit real bad, and there IS a toilet nearby, however it is a public one that's completely disgusting. So close, yet so far.... :lolol:

I got some splash back in a port-o-john on a job site a couple of weeks ago. One of the worst things that's ever happened to me.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I'd rather open an envelope filled with Anthrax.

Other...

I think many of us here just got a fear that we did not even know about :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Other...

I think many of us here just got a fear that we did not even know about :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Having to hover over a cesspool, or splash-back when there's paper to wipe yourself... ANYTHING'S better than being a grown adult & having a Hershey-squirt blowout :eek: while wearing white pants & having to keep walking to your destination in public.

Other...

I think many of us here just got a fear that we did not even know about :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Having to hover over a cesspool, or splash-back when there's paper to wipe yourself... ANYTHING'S better than being a grown adult & having a Hershey-squirt blowout :eek: while wearing white pants & having to keep walking to your destination in public.

As far as I'm concerned, there is absolutely no excuse for a grown man to be wearing white pants. Seriously.

• Like 1

The good Lord above. I don't fear for this country but am seriously saddened by a country that is turning their back on God and the beliefs in which we were founded. As far as the splash back is concerned that's just down right disgusting LOL. And the hershey squirt in light colored pants would be mortifiying.

The good Lord above. I don't fear for this country but am seriously saddened by a country that is turning their back on God and the beliefs in which we were founded.

+1

I used to "fear" the Lord, then it turned to respect, then love & sincere gratitude for putting me on the "right" track although I slip often. He really does change people's hearts.

It's somewhat saddening. frightening, exciting & disturbing all at the same time, how our country and the world are officially turning their backs on the Lord, however these things really must come to pass. The harvest is soon enough.

It's going to get worse than we can imagine before the dawn, but trust in him & thank Jesus for your salvation. They will come through.

Don't be committing abominations, atrocities or causing suffering before you go to the Lord, you can't talk your way out of that shit.

Death, no matter how prolonged, is but a fraction of a blink of an eye in the eternity we're around for. When the time comes, we must not selfishly cause or prolong other's sufferings to ease our own. Or deny the Lord due to our suffering.

That will be the ultimate test in the future.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul, he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Edited by Paulyski

Why live in fear? Be prepared for life and whatever it throws at you, be prepared by acquiring the basic tools and skills to provide for yourself and loved ones, and prepare yourself mentally to do what ever it takes to be a survivor. Fear is for rabbits! Be a wolf.

• 2 weeks later...

Terrorists, immigrants, and even the evil "Illuminati" of the tin foil hats nightmares don't bother me...

I guess it's the "Hired Help"... The Feds, cops and soldiers who carry out the orders of the slimy politicians. Face it, Bin Laden isn't going to get me or you. It won't be a crazed Mexican any more than it would be a crazed American gang or hoodlum.

I have been in the interrogation room for no reason other than legally possessing a weapon, and dealing with a LEO and prosecutor with a bug up their ass. (Yes, I won in a heartbeat once I pointed out I wasn't a moron, and I knew I could have their officers investigated for breaking into my car.)

I fear cops and soldiers who get a thrill pushing people around. These are the guys who shoot kids, tazer the elderly and the ill, and feel no responsibility for their actions. "I was just doing my job/following orders".

Without them, the un-Constitutional laws that allow all the rest to happen, could not stand. Without a "War on drugs" we would have no drug gangs. (When was the last time Budweiser had a drive-by from the Miller guys? During Prohibition it was a certainty. Today is no different.)

And I suppose I fear the sheep-like nature of the American People, for ever letting it get this bad...

• Like 2

...And I suppose I fear the sheep-like nature of the American People, for ever letting it get this bad...

AMEN and AMEN. That's the root of the problem in a nutshell.

"Fear not, brothers and sisters. WORRY about running out of ammo before you run out of targets. PREPARE accordingly..."

"Might I add, Save the last round for yourself..."

Thats the suckers way out: Fix Bayonets

Edited by raidersfan_5544

Juggers...hysterical!

I only fear one person and its the only person i've ever feared. He is the only person that can kick my ass. And though i fear him i also respect and revere him more than anyone else...My dad.

He's 60, and can still kick my ass and if he does, i probably deserve it. I can handle anything/anyone else

• 1 month later...

Other - I fear the day that I have to bury my dogs. :(

And I stand firmly with Bohound.

Had to put down one of my dogs may 21. She was 18 3/4 years old. Almost half of my life. It sucks so bad. So Goddam bad. i miss her little "nose" kisses. I miss everything.

I have a new fear to add: Palmetto Bugs

That's the name that south has given to GIANT COCKROACHES that are not afraid of you and don't run away like "regular" cock roaches. It sucks even more because it's not like "regular" roaches that thrive in uncleanliness, which is easily avoidable. Palmetto Bugs are just something everyone has to deal with down here. Just keep up on spraying and hope for the best.

Saw one the other night on the outside of our sliding-glass-door. Missed him with my first swat, and he dropped to the floor and came right for my feet. I'm pretty sure he was out for blood and was going to attack and try to end my life (even though they don't bite or sting or anything like that). I then did, what my buddy's wife described as "some sort of break-dancing maneuver", with my feet and squashed the little bastard.

Other - I fear the day that I have to bury my dogs. :(

And I stand firmly with Bohound.

Had to put down one of my dogs may 21. She was 18 3/4 years old. Almost half of my life. It sucks so bad. So Goddam bad. i miss her little "nose" kisses. I miss everything.

Sorry to hear that Bron. 18 is good, long life for a dog (even though it never seems long enough once you get real attached). What kind of dog was she?

I only fear God!...... and my wife shortly after taking this photo....

4954_1080566819344_1381519105_30174990_5041232_n.jpg

You peed on the lid dident you...

Nah,...... I ate Mexican....

I have very few fears. Mainly government officials, zombies and Ex girlfriends.

As for the people who fear and love god, why do you love something that your supposed to fear? I like the old saying, "Better to die on your feet then live on your knees".

As for the people who fear and love god, why do you love something that your supposed to fear? I like the old saying, "Better to die on your feet then live on your knees".

I CAN die on my feet because I fear the LORD!!

Just as a son both loves and fears his dad, I love and fear my HEAVENLY father...

I do NOT think 'He is out to GET me.."