4 listed on Gunbroker. This stock style is special order at this time per local dealer. $950 to $1350 depending on stock and rail options. Have one of their .308's. No complaints, workmanship/function has been flawless. :smoke:

Will be getting one myself. Will order the Choate folder. (Supplier for HK) Got one on my .308, adjustable length model. Just checking if uses the 93/94 or the 91 model. Believe it will be the 93/94. Waiting on e-mail sent yesterday. :smoke:

can you guy`s cut out the secret weapon talk and tell the rest of us what type of weapon`s platform this is,please!looks like an ar platform that takes an ak magazine.what`s so special!

It's a Heckler and Koch HK32 clone.

This should be a fun little rifle. Roller-delayed blowback guns usually shoot very accurately, and with minimal recoil due to the heavy bolt. They are a pain to clean though, they get filthy and you have to get up close and personal in all the nooks and crannies.

Any specs on what this thing weighs compared to a PTR91?

Looking forward to seeing some photos and a range report, Ruffian!

Correct on low recoil. Roller block is the lowest recoil weapons I have. 2 308's, 2 9mm and a 10mm. Cleanining can be a pain until you get use to reassembly of roller block. Typical German engineering and tight tolerances. Mine will be at FFL by Fri. Got basic model and will add Choate stock. I'm out for a couple weeks. PTR's web gives details. I'm just a gun whore. Rider policy for firearms is valued as much as home :rolleyes::smoke: