How many Saiga's made it in for the Ft Benning 3 gun registration?

I'm #57 on the signup confirmation list. Hope to see more Team Saiga there this year.

Do you know how the squadding works at this match? It would be nice to get a group of us on the same squad.

On the registration, which should be available tonight, just add into the squad request area or the bottom a note to Linda Chico (Match Admin Director) something like "please squad with ......."! Anyone on this forum is welcome to squad with my friend and I by sending me p.m. or i.m. I have met a few members of this forum in Ft. Benning matches past and Saiga 12 users not familiar with the forum.

• 1 month later...

Saw it on the Shooting USA on Outdoor channel United States Army Marksmanship Unit hosting the only multi-gun match on an Army Installation.At the Fort Benning Three Gun the saiga 12 kick ass at the three gun match.

My damn DVR didn't record it last night and I'll see it when I can reschedule. I've got an older episode of Shooting USA with Ft. Benning 3-gun highlights on YouTube as well as a few stage videos:

This is one of the best 3-gun matches in the U.S. and the USAMU does an exceptional job in planning and executing this match.

Edited by Ronswin
  • 2 months later...

I'm number 4 on the waiting list and still debating with myself what to shoot tactical or open.

I just get my saiga done by R&R so I leaning towords the open class.

Open is just that...wide open! Just about any accessory or mod short of select-fire can be used. It is, however, a division that has some really talented professional shooters such as Taran Butler or Jerry Miculek so don't expect to clean house so to speak on most stages. Hope to see you there!

It looks good we just got an email from Linda that we are of the waiting list.

Yesterday my saiga run so fine that I wrealy would like to shoot it in FB.

Need to side in my speed beat for slugs and I'm good to go.

I know we don't have a change to beat Jerry but like last year if you have 22 seconds to shoot It will be a big plus to start with 20 rounds and have a 12 rounder on my belt.

Adriaan

Three of us from west Texas will be running Dreadnaught Industries Saigas at the match. I suspect that Taran Butler will be shooting "Tactical" again (instead of running his Dreadnaught Saiga in Open) because, as he puts it, the Open prize table sucks ass (compared to Tactical) :)

Alex

• 1 month later...