• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of havi

The delays had nothing to do with being busy. I won't go into all the details because the piss would probably run down your leg while tring to comprehend what your reading.   As far as customer ser

If I wanted to make an impression, I would put a dent in your head with my butt stock. I wake up in the morning with chunks of ego from guys like you in my shit. My comments were based on first hand

Posted Images

Mine too-- order #12051 shipped yesterday. Paid the deposit, balance on credit card Tuesday night. They are really are kicking them out. Thanks, guys, I had faith in you! Now if the weather will just break so I can take the kids out and show them what the Saiga can do . . .

ETA: Big Brown dropped them off at work this morning, 15 June. I am a happy boy. That is quick shipping from Ohio-- Ground usually takes at least a week. Now I wish I'd ordered about ten of'em! :super:

Edited by Ductapeman

Mine too-- order #12051 shipped yesterday. Paid the deposit, balance on credit card Tuesday night. They are really are kicking them out. Thanks, guys, I had faith in you! Now if the weather will just break so I can take the kids out and show them what the Saiga can do . . .

Getting closer to my order...#129xx... Still hoping to get my drums by the 4TH of July (with any luck... :clover: ). I look forward to trying them out after all the great reviews I have heard on this forum.

Guess I'm in the minority here .... I expected and welcomed the wait. Life just throws curveballs and the smaller the shop the bigger the impact on the timeline. I wouldn't have bought as many as I did if I thought they would have shipped immediately, this way I could spread the payment out. Was going to buy 2, but picked up an extra because of the wait.

Admittedly, these won't be my only drums ....

For the credit card sake, I wouldn't mind if they didn't ship till next year :)

In my theme of continuing to "buck the trend" I say drop the double stacks and mod this drum up to hold 20ga !!! (sounds so simple when you put it that way ...) And if you ever do mod it to hold 3" rounds, I want the names of everyone who purchases them ... I want to see what they are used for ... and I want to watch them shoot. I'll keep a running total of "criers", "broken shoulders", "knocked on butts" and "all of the above" :o

Just got mine 15mins ago. Its fitted to the gun and loaded with my low recoil 00buck reloads. And if I can get a break in the rain I'll shoot it today :)

I think I was 118xx

EDIT:

Back from the range, drum worked well. It seems to like my reloads just fine, I used slugs, buck and bird shot.

I must be the exception out of everyone here, maybe there are more to come... or just hiding for fear of order cancellation. I'm kind of in awe that was even brought up, I hope saiga accessories isn't your main job. But then again you do have a loyal fan base on this forum.

I don't really know how to take that long post, there is some good stuff and some WTF in it as well.

After this order is in I'm going to think twice about ordering again, if I do it will be threw a supplier.

Edited by setlab

I must be the exception out of everyone here, maybe there are more to come... or just hiding for fear of order cancellation.

I don't really know how to take that long post, there were some good stuff and some WTF in it as well.

After this order is in I'm going to think twice about ordering again, if I do it will be threw a supplier.

SHhhhhhhhhhh...Please don't piss him off...At least until my order is filled. :rolleyes: All that matters is that the orders are going out and we have all learned that it takes time to get quality parts. I think the "supplier" route may be best for the impatient customer.

I must be the exception out of everyone here, maybe there are more to come... or just hiding for fear of order cancellation. I'm kind of in awe that was even brought up, I hope saiga accessories isn't your main job. But then again you do have a loyal fan base on this forum.

I don't really know how to take that long post, there is some good stuff and some WTF in it as well.

Better check/change your panties, cause your pussy is bleeding again... STFU!

EDIT: Fucking dumbass noobs... Mike is the Supplier/Manufacturer/Wholesaler of his product to the various Retailers/Dealers.

Edited by ChileRelleno

EDIT: Fucking dumbass noobs... Mike is the Supplier/Manufacturer/Wholesaler of his product to the various Retailers/Dealers.

I'm not trying to cause a scene here, but this is just a general observation. This is not directed at Mike or MD arms.

I am kind of perplexed at the people here, it's almost a mortal sin to criticize or critique a paying manufacturer; on the same note it's almost a taboo to mention anything positive about a non paying manufacturer. Last I checked most of you are from a capitalistic society and are familiar with our free market system.

As for this poster all I can say is wow... you need to check yourself and think before you type, if it requires you putting your foot in your mouth please do. There is no need for personal attacks, you would think I had bad mouthed one of your family members to get a reaction like that.

And yes I know Mike is the one who makes these drums. I was merely saying if I ordered again I would go threw a larger supplier, you know like MAA or CSS...

Oh, and you do know dumb ass is not one word right?

Edited and checked for my horrible spelling

Edited by setlab

I'm not trying to cause a scene here, but this is just a general observation. This is not directed at Mike or MD arms.

I am kind of perplexed at the people here, it's almost a mortal sin to criticize or critique a paying manufacturer; on the same note it's almost a taboo to mention anything positive about a non paying manufacturer. Last I checked most of you are from a capitalistic society and are familiar with our free market system.

As for this poster all I can say is wow... you need to check yourself and think before you type, if it requires you putting your foot in your mouth please do. There is no need for personal attacks, you would think I had bad mouthed one of your family members to get a reaction like that.

And yes I know Mike is the one who makes these drums, I was merely saying rather then deal with this again I would most likely go threw a larger supplier, you know like MAA or CSS...

Oh, and you do release dumb ass is not one word right?

You do realize that the word Dumbass or Dumb-ass is most commonly spelled as just used, much less commonly as dumb ass. And you do realize that you used the word release instead of realize... Dumbass.

Nope, no taboo here, some of us are just tired of noobs whining and crying, and your shit was directed at MDarms with your "...hiding in fear...." quip.

STFU!

And yes I know Mike is the one who makes these drums, I was merely saying rather then deal with this again I would most likely go threw a larger supplier, you know like MAA or CSS...

Oh, and you do release dumb ass is not one word right?

You do realize that the word Dumbass or Dumb-ass is most commonly spelled as just used, much less commonly as dumb ass. And you do realize that you used the word release instead of realize... Dumbass.

Nope, no taboo here, some of us are just tired of noobs whining and crying, and your shit was directed at MDarms with your "...hiding in fear...." quip.

STFU!

Ya ya, you caught me before my edit of google spell checker toolbar... notice the time stamps? Are you still here?

Enough with this though I'm not going to steer this topic further from it's original purpose.

Edit: I don't need to explain myself further or argue

Edited by setlab

WTF.... I'll play the 'check other poster's spelling' game too.

It's THROUGH not threw

Examples of proper use for said words:

John threw the ball.

John ordered through a larger supplier.

This is a fun game.... :rolleyes:

ETA: Something more entertaining.

I already recieved and fondled my drums.... :haha:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Fuck you and your drums in hand 021.gif

Mine have shipped, be here Monday or Tuesday 000.gif

My original will no longer sit by it's lonesome.

Fuck you and your drums in hand 021.gif

Mine have shipped, be here Monday or Tuesday 000.gif

My original will no longer sit by it's lonesome.

Technically.... it's 'fuck me and my 5 DRUMS IN HAND' :super::lolol::angel::haha:

This is much more fun than the spellcheck game.... ;)

ETA: I'll be king for a minute until someone comes in here and smokes me with their 10 drums in hand :lolol:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Walk a day in my shoes... And saiga accessories is my only job. Along with my 4 very well paid full-time employees... Maybe you are from the world where the customer is always right but not me. Crying about a pre-order you were well aware of is a little crybabyish to me and the real WTF. And I'm sure the thousands of customers that aren't crying are sick of hearing it too. We shipped around 1000 drums last week. That was assembling them too. Like I said... We can bust it out if we have what we need. And if you order from one of our vendor's in the future just remember that is because we came through for them as well and it really makes no difference to me where you get it. I like for our vendor's to have good sale because that helps make our sale good, obviously.

Yeah Mike, stop worrying about the whiners and get those double stacks into our hands, my drums are looking for some company. :D

OH and thank you again for the quality of these drums and for packing them so well, got mine on Friday.

Ya ya, you caught me before my edit of google spell checker toolbar... notice the time stamps? Are you still here?

Enough with this though I'm not going to steer this topic further from it's original purpose.

What's your order number. I'll see if I can get you an ETA.

Edited by illuminos_9

What's your order number. I'll see if I can get you an ETA.

And you are?

Walk a day in my shoes... And saiga accessories is my only job. Along with my 4 very well paid full-time employees... Maybe you are from the world where the customer is always right but not me. Crying about a pre-order you were well aware of is a little crybabyish to me and the real WTF. And I'm sure the thousands of customers that aren't crying are sick of hearing it too. We shipped around 1000 drums last week. That was assembling them too. Like I said... We can bust it out if we have what we need. And if you order from one of our vendor's in the future just remember that is because we came through for them as well and it really makes no difference to me where you get it. I like for our vendor's to have good sale because that helps make our sale good, obviously.

Mike,

This pre-order was my first experience with your products and I am absolutely impressed and pleased with all of it. The drums are absolutely well made and well thought out as I've disassembled and reassembled all 5 of them. They are a perfect example of design genius. The Molot grips I bought are perfect. They look great and feel like they were made for me. The limited communication about the status of the pre-order left lots of room for speculation and wonder, but I tried to keep in mind the whole time that it is a pre-order and sometimes things happen that are unforseen. It seems that I encounter the 'unforseen' daily in my business, so it isn't difficult for me to understand delays. I would participate in a pre-order again in a heartbeat.... especially if you need to do a pre-order for the doublestacks. That being said, I would like $500 worth when you are ready and I will be more than happy to pay in full and wait as long as it takes :angel:

This is how I see it. I bought five drums for $20 more than the price of four. Was it worth the wait? Well.... hell yes! A MD-20 for $20? What? I'm a cheap bastard and a sucker for a discount on a quality weapon related item, so this was right up my alley ;)

Thank you Mike, you are appreciated ny most of us here. Keep up the good work.... and where the hell are the doublestacks? :lolol:

DOUBLESTACKS :deadhorse: DOUBLESTACKS :deadhorse: DOUBLESTACKS :deadhorse: ....

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of having to listen to pathetic excuses about how busy they are. Well hire more fucking people then, idiots. Worst attitude and customer service I have seen in the weapons accessory market. If Mike had any business sense he would have someone other than himself speaking for his company. I wouldn't piss on an MD drum if Mike delivered it to my doorstep with a bouquet of daisies sticking out of his ass.

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of having to listen to pathetic excuses about how busy they are. Well hire more fucking people then, idiots. Worst attitude and customer service I have seen in the weapons accessory market. If Mike had any business sense he would have someone other than himself speaking for his company. I wouldn't piss on an MD drum if Mike delivered it to my doorstep with a bouquet of daisies sticking out of his ass.

OK. I'm sure your money won't make or break his business, so no big deal. Run along.... post-22401-090549100 1276442726_thumb.jpg

I agree with you! I thought freedom of speech was one of the axioms America was founded on. I found his reply acceptable, a little overdue, but sincere. (My order hasn't shipped yet). I can only hope the quality of his product is as good as I've been told. In which case, the wait will be justified.