• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of havi

The delays had nothing to do with being busy. I won't go into all the details because the piss would probably run down your leg while tring to comprehend what your reading.   As far as customer ser

If I wanted to make an impression, I would put a dent in your head with my butt stock. I wake up in the morning with chunks of ego from guys like you in my shit. My comments were based on first hand

Posted Images

I'm for sure a noob here . For my two cents worth I emailed MD and had another drum added to my order . I think that actions sometimes speak louder then words . I would thank all the negative posters on this subject here for pushing me into getting another one as I was kinda on the fence about adding another one . Emailed them last night to add a drum and got the response this morning that it had been done .My order is in the 1400 range and when it gets here it gets here enough said .

One thing is for sure I will buy and convert another Saiga , so why not have extra drums . If double stacks ever appear as a pre order item you can bet I will jump on that list too .

If you dont like Mike's customer service then cancel your order, never buy from him again and shut the fuck up about it. If Mike hired some hookers and provided every customer a blow job with each purchase you would bitch because the hooker didnt swallow properly. Keep up the nice work Mike and blow off these douche bags who have skunk shit for brains.

That is all.

Hey, who got a blowjob?!?! I didn't get one!!! That's bullshit! I guess I have to pay $250 for that package deal. ;). P.S. 20 round drum dump went awesome. Worth the wait.

Edited by callo

Dear Xxxxx Xxxxxx,

Your Order Status was updated to : Shipped

-----------------------------------------------------

Name : Xxxxx Xxxxxx

Order Number : EV-13068

Well it looks like it might be a happy Fathers day for me and for sure a great 4th of July!!!!!

Thanks Mike :super::super::super:

Edited by Tiny

If you dont like Mike's customer service then cancel your order, never buy from him again and shut the fuck up about it. If Mike hired some hookers and provided every customer a blow job with each purchase you would bitch because the hooker didnt swallow properly. Keep up the nice work Mike and blow off these douche bags who have skunk shit for brains.

That is all.

Hey, who got a blowjob?!?! I didn't get one!!! That's bullshit! I guess I have to pay $250 for that package deal. ;). P.S. 20 round drum dump went awesome. Worth the wait.

Post link to video.... or it didn't happen.

Can someone explain to me what the doublestack is?? Tks

Double stack vs single stack magazines.

Mike said he was going to develop and market double stacked mags for our S12s.

Sorry guys no video. I am a VIP with MD Arms hence I get special treatment. Can someone explain to me what the doublestack is?? Tks

I was talking about the drum dump, like this.... not the blowjob :lolol:

again, video or it didn't happen....

Sorry guys no video. I am a VIP with MD Arms hence I get special treatment. Can someone explain to me what the doublestack is?? Tks

Whats the reason your not getting a constant cycle through your whole dump.....

Whats the reason your not getting a constant cycle through your whole dump.....

Dump Video 1:

Winchester Universal Bulk pack is the main reason. The thin hulls become out of round easily (like when being crammed into a 20 round drum)and they were catching in the deepest part of the extractor slot. I filed a little there and will test again soon. There was a rough spot in the action where the bolt locks and unlocks that I couldn't identify well until it mushroomed from firing. Oh yeah, that weapon had only been fired once before.... in a Thunderstorm, lol.

Dump Video 2:

Winchester.... Hulls catching.... Ace pad absorbing too much recoil....

Pad is off, extractor slot filed, .... more video soon.

Hmmmmm. :angel:

Shhhhh..... I'm having evl thoughts of getting at least 10 more now that I know I like them....

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I have the internals on my gun nicely polished, correctly profiled & my gas is spot on. The gun is as dependable as any gun out there.

I don't know other people's experiences, but right out of the box my first drum fires both winchester bulk pack & winchester super-x .00-buck without adjusting spring settings at all.

I really need to take the drum apart, just so I know my equiptment blindfolded, but I don't want to. It's so perfect that I'm scared to mess with it.

As for the company, I am quite impressed. There was a little snafu that could have cost me an overdraft fee, (I suspended my order until next week due to business expenses & they accidentally charged the internet only account that I keep empty until I make purchases early) but they were able to correct the mistake before it did.

What really impressed me was that they said they would make it right if it did cost me anything.

That's just bad-ass. The competition will NEVER pass that test.

Trust me. I've dealt with their competition & they took 3 months to swap a defective mag for warranty & after all that, the mag ProMag sent me had the same issues as the first defective mag.

That's the great thing about this company & product.

Not just do they produce the best product on the market & one that preforms better than even they advertise it to, but they stand behind it & make sure they do right by their customers to the best of their ability.

Thanks MD ARMS! :up:

You rock! :super:

Edited by Paulyski

I was talking about the drum dump, like this....

You are FUNNY! I noticed in the video that when the drum stops running your finger gives a couple of extra trigger squeezes! lol The finger wants to RUN baby...

BTW, doubt that the winchester going out of round is the real issue here ... wouldn't think that pulling the bolt back and releasing it would fix that "problem". I think winchester sucks pretty bad, but likely more of a low power problem ... so not getting a firm shoulder (i.e. your pad on shotgun) is more likely the culprit. If we were diagnosing, I'd want to see what a factory mag (or known "good mag") did with the winchester stuff too.

I had problems with the winchester shells deforming and opening up, posted about it years ago when it happened. Medium hot day ... ~mid 90's I think. shells opened up and I had loose shot running around in my mags, shell boxes, etc. "fix" was to put them in the shade and in a cooler, and to NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN!!!!!

Editing to get my post back on topic ... As I said many posts ago ... I'm in no hurry. I'll make this offer to anyone wanting these for father's day or in some kind of hurry ... if Mike will do it ... I'll trade you places in line. I'm EV-14665 so make sure that you'd save significant time. I have 3 on order. Not saying I don't want or need these ... I'm just patient and honestly I'm not shooting nearly as often as I used to.

editing again .. if someone wants to do this, IM me, and also check in with Mike's crew to make sure that it's ok with them.

Edited by kmoore

I was talking about the drum dump, like this....

You are FUNNY! I noticed in the video that when the drum stops running your finger gives a couple of extra trigger squeezes! lol The finger wants to RUN baby...

BTW, doubt that the winchester going out of round is the real issue here ... wouldn't think that pulling the bolt back and releasing it would fix that "problem". I think winchester sucks pretty bad, but likely more of a low power problem ... so not getting a firm shoulder (i.e. your pad on shotgun) is more likely the culprit. If we were diagnosing, I'd want to see what a factory mag (or known "good mag") did with the winchester stuff too.

I had problems with the winchester shells deforming and opening up, posted about it years ago when it happened. Medium hot day ... ~mid 90's I think. shells opened up and I had loose shot running around in my mags, shell boxes, etc. "fix" was to put them in the shade and in a cooler, and to NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN!!!!!

Editing to get my post back on topic ... As I said many posts ago ... I'm in no hurry. I'll make this offer to anyone wanting these for father's day or in some kind of hurry ... if Mike will do it ... I'll trade you places in line. I'm EV-14665 so make sure that you'd save significant time. I have 3 on order. Not saying I don't want or need these ... I'm just patient and honestly I'm not shooting nearly as often as I used to.

editing again .. if someone wants to do this, IM me, and also check in with Mike's crew to make sure that it's ok with them.

The crimp was catching on the extractor slot. It was sharp enough that if I pulled the bolt back a bit, when the bolt hit the shell the slot would shear off the catching portion of the crimp. I agree about the pad. I think those should only be used with high power loads.... live and learn, right?

I may PM you later about your order.

:lolol: Yeah, that finger is in 'dump mode' baby. Kind of like when a dog is 'getting his grind on' and the female walks off, lol.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

They had a bunch listed last week. I ordered 2 of them Tuesday, delivery should be Friday per the tracking number.....and with the discount they give us, it was 206.00 shipped.....

Should be fun this weekend....

Hmmmmm. :angel:

Shhhhh..... I'm having evl thoughts of getting at least 10 more now that I know I like them....

Me too! Well, maybe not ten, but a few! :super:

I didn't realize they had them for $100. This is bad juju, Bawana....

I just ordered an extra one from MAA to be sure and have it for the 4th. :super:

------------------------------------------------------

1 x MD Arms - Saiga 12 20 round Drum Magazine = $99.99

color smoke back cover

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: $99.99

Table Rate (Best Way): $7.00

Discount Coupon: -$5.00

Total: $101.99

$102.00 shipped. Can't beat that. :smoke:

EV-14859‏.....mine is supposed to ship today.....

Is it UPS or USPS?

I was curious what would call your order out of order and tried to look it up. But I don't even have an order with an order number of EV-14859. Can you double check your order number for me?