• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of havi

The delays had nothing to do with being busy. I won't go into all the details because the piss would probably run down your leg while tring to comprehend what your reading.   As far as customer ser

If I wanted to make an impression, I would put a dent in your head with my butt stock. I wake up in the morning with chunks of ego from guys like you in my shit. My comments were based on first hand

Posted Images

Just got this. I'm hoping a shipping confirmation follows close behind. Can't wait to hit the range!

The video from Saiga Power is way cool.

Your Order Status was updated to : Paid

-----------------------------------------------------

Order Number : EV-142XX

Order Date : 4/4/2010

Thank you for your support,

MD Arms, Ltd

Man o man, I am 148xx and am starting to sweat now.... :super:

Todd

Received my extra drum the other day from MAA while I wait for the pre-order shipment. Just curious, do the drums no longer come with the user guide, or did MAA just forget to put it in the box?

-KC913

Received my extra drum the other day from MAA while I wait for the pre-order shipment. Just curious, do the drums no longer come with the user guide, or did MAA just forget to put it in the box?

-KC913

They do come with a manual and it contains important information. I'm sure they will mail or fax one to you if you ask.

Your Order Status was updated to : Shipped

Name : Todd

Order Number : EV-148xx

Order Date : 4/29/2010

Thank you for your support,

MD Arms, Ltd

:D

Todd

I got the "paid & shipped" Email this morning for order #15017. It will take another week to get way out here, but it's on it's way :D

(Now Double-Stacks ?)

Edited by PYRO

I wanted to let everyone know where we are at on preorders. Currently we have shipped over 80% of orders. Up to order number EV-15333 which was placed on 06-08-10. We should be wrapped up by Tuesday or Wednesday with all preorders shipped. July 7th will be the last day at $100 per drum and our price will go back up to $120 at the end of the day at midnight.

We had to skip a few orders for a couple days until we get more black covers. All those skipped order with black covers will ship Monday and maybe a few Tuesday.

If you didn't order a black cover and your order number has been past up your remaining balance was either not received or your card declined. If that was the reason you should have received an order from us. You can contact us by email or by phone at 937-552-9383 to resolve this so your order can ship.

Now that we are back in stock on the drums we can get back to and finalize a few other new items... In the next 2 or 3 weeks or so we will be giving an update on the double stack mags, gas plugs, and other things...

I want to thank everyone, past and present, for their orders! All your support has been great!

Thanks again everyone!!! MikeD at MD Arms, Ltd

• Like 2

And to think, I almost emailed you to change my cover to the smoke cover instead of black after receiving the smoke one from MAA. :blink:

Oh well, hopefully my 2nd drum will be here in time for the 4th. :smoke:

Yeah, hindsight's a bitch.

Personally, I can't understand why anyone would opt for opaque over smoke; clear maybe, but not smoke. As for me, I like knowing my [discreetly visible] rounds remaining rather than taking a guess. But then, my drums are for radical tactical use and therefore, "knowing" is more valuable to me in such situations.

MD Arms rocks!

• Like 1

I emailed MD Arms to see if I could swap covers. I didn't think the smoke cover would be as durable as a solid black cover, but after handling it, I can't see it ever cracking or breaking unless I were to drop it off a bridge or run it over.

Might be ordering a few more soon. :super:

Your Order Status was updated to : Paid

------------------------------

Order Number : EV-14717

Order Date : 4/25/2010

------------------------------

The day before my birthday. I hope my girlfriend and family don't get offended by my lack of enthusiasm for any gifts they may be giving me. Happy Birthday to me. :killer:

I like the new look of the smoke cover.

It's just dark enough to look through & not shine, but just a touch more transparent & has more of a blue tint, allowing you to see more, but still look stealthy.

It would be neat if we had the option of a red gear.

• 2 weeks later...

All of the orders have been shipped now, including the ones with black covers.

We was delayed about a week of shipping the blacked cover drums but all are out now. Most went out Wednesday and the rest Thursday. Your original tracking number is still what to check. The tracking number was emailed by UPS and NOT through MD Arms. If you need a copy of your tracking number email us at info@mdarms.com to request it. We will respond and send them Monday to those that request the tracking number.

We still have around 35 orders to ship that we wasn't able to charge the remaining balance. We have emailed all these a couple times and yesterday we started calling to leave a message just in case the emails were missed.

Thanks again EVERYONE!!!! By purchasing from MD Arms you have all ensured we can continue with success and helped to ensure we will be here in the future continuing to bring new, low cost, reliable, super high quality products to the gun enthusiast!!! MikeD

• Like 1