"I didn't think the smoke cover would be as durable as a solid black cover, but after handling it, I can't see it ever cracking or breaking unless I were to drop it off a bridge or run it over."

Black, clear, and smoke are all made with the same material, according to MD's web page. Durability should be the same.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of havi

The delays had nothing to do with being busy. I won't go into all the details because the piss would probably run down your leg while tring to comprehend what your reading.   As far as customer ser

If I wanted to make an impression, I would put a dent in your head with my butt stock. I wake up in the morning with chunks of ego from guys like you in my shit. My comments were based on first hand

Posted Images