Kind of wish I would have just waited and ordered from a distributor like CSS when they got them in stock. 4th of July isn't looking too good unless they ship 100 drums per day from now til the end of the month (if they still have 3,000 to ship) unsure.gif

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you like kissing a manufacturer's ass because he builds a product you like that's fine with me. My direct experience with MD arms of ordering accessories directly off their web site is one of havi

The delays had nothing to do with being busy. I won't go into all the details because the piss would probably run down your leg while tring to comprehend what your reading.   As far as customer ser

If I wanted to make an impression, I would put a dent in your head with my butt stock. I wake up in the morning with chunks of ego from guys like you in my shit. My comments were based on first hand

Posted Images

It appears that those who paid in full via Money Order/etc, are having their orders filled first.

The rest of us credit/debit card schmucks, will have to happily wait a lil'while longer. :rolleyes:

This is getting kind of ridiculous, there's members with order numbers in the 12xxx that haven't got their drums yet (I'm one of them) and others with order numbers in the 13xxx that have their drums... what are they doing over their? pulling random order numbers out of a hat to ship? How many people do they have to assemble and ship drums?

I ordered a drum in early March and had to contact MD Arms recently to change my credit card. Was told order should be shipping in the next few weeks.

Why can't all you whiners just sit on your hands and STFU? Just wait like everyone else. It's not like you're waiting on a kidney--it's just a goddam drum. You're getting a great bargain. Mike is doing his best and it's a small business. Bitching ain't gonna make it happen any sooner.

I agree people shouldnt get so upset about a drum but I can see how some people do. If he would have just said the drums wont be ready untill summer there would be alot less complaining, but when you get a notice they will be shipping and it gets put off and put off again it gets old.

Yeah I didn't mind waiting a couple of months for it because I figured it would for sure be here for the 4th (a few of us bring various guns and just shoot all day rather than spending the money on fireworks), but now I'll probably just try and find one in stock from a distributor if I can and order an extra one just to have it in time.

I ordered a drum in early March and had to contact MD Arms recently to change my credit card. Was told order should be shipping in the next few weeks.

Why can't all you whiners just sit on your hands and STFU? Just wait like everyone else. It's not like you're waiting on a kidney--it's just a goddam drum. You're getting a great bargain. Mike is doing his best and it's a small business. Bitching ain't gonna make it happen any sooner.

+1 Why wait till Hell freezes over?? All of you could have canceled your order and bought the same exact drum from a retailer for $20 extra. Do you not get your money back if you cancel???

Funny thing is I bought a few during the last run at $125 each. When he ran out I sold them all for close to $200 a pop. I got flamed all over the place when the presale notice came up. "he's going to have them in a few weeks at $100 and your'e selling them for twice that". Good luck getting them in 6 weeks is all I could say. Still sold the ones I had at $200. Nice to know I was right . Of course my greed overtook my common sense and now I have to wait for a drum. Oh well.

I did send an email off to MD and the response I got back was they will be shipping this week. CC has not been charged yet so I will believe that when I see it.

Doc, I'm pretty level headed, but it even bothers me a bit that we have two of the same threads in this section and in Mike's and all he has to do is post a simple explination on why these things didn't ship in the same orderer as the customer order numbers posted. It could be something as simple as the color choice on the cover not being available. I guess what really gripes my ass is that I beta tested one of the first that was sent to Matt (C&S) and the developement had a lot to do with this forum, but one of his crew decided to post over on the AK Forum board and not this one. God damn, he makes a great product but communication has never been one of his strong points unless he was defending his product or introducing a new one. That one little peice of the pie would save him a ton of b.s. with very little effort. Tony Rumore used to type page long stories, now he's learned to make it short and to the point (or let Bob hash it out), but I don't recall any of his threads turning into this kind of trash. I just don't want to see him to turn into a kevin from AGP, if you get my drift, over goofy shit like this.

I did not recieve and fondle my 5 MD-20s, 3 MOLOT grips, and 3 Tapco grip screw sets today :angel:

Thank you Mike.... :super:

I smell a 100 round MD-20 drum dump video brewing on Father's Day. My daughter found a place out in BFE that we are welcome to raise hell at. This will be my best Father's Day ever....

BTW Mike,

Not sure if you are a Dad, but Happy Father's Day!

So, my question to the two individuals above, when did you order yours (order number and date order placed) and how about a picture or two......

Raidersfan posted "proof" of when I ordered a few posts up. My order was in the 14k range. The good news is that things are leaving Mike's facility. Patience .... You never know, he could be saving the orders of the people that bitch for very last.

Pics? I'll post a link to a new video on Sunday night if all goes well.

It will be something like "Saiga 12 MD-20 100 round dump".... my shoulder can't wait :rolleyes:

OK. I'll play. Here is a pic of the stuff I didn't recieve and fondle....

post-22401-070022500 1275617597_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Hasn't it been MD Arms' policy to refund the money of anyone who was unsatisfied with their wait? Instead of complain, cancel and buy from one of his vendors that has drums. I'm not sure why $20.00 would force anyone to wait for anything. Especially something as unnecessary as a 20 round drum.

Doc, I'm pretty level headed, but it even bothers me a bit that we have two of the same threads in this section and in Mike's and all he has to do is post a simple explination on why these things didn't ship in the same orderer as the customer order numbers posted. It could be something as simple as the color choice on the cover not being available. I guess what really gripes my ass is that I beta tested one of the first that was sent to Matt (C&S) and the developement had a lot to do with this forum, but one of his crew decided to post over on the AK Forum board and not this one. God damn, he makes a great product but communication has never been one of his strong points unless he was defending his product or introducing a new one. That one little peice of the pie would save him a ton of b.s. with very little effort. Tony Rumore used to type page long stories, now he's learned to make it short and to the point (or let Bob hash it out), but I don't recall any of his threads turning into this kind of trash. I just don't want to see him to turn into a kevin from AGP, if you get my drift, over goofy shit like this.

Mark I don't disagree with some of your points. Maybe my viewpoint springs from one who has been around the block a few times (translates to older, more life experiences including near fatal medical problems, have learned to keep things in their proper perspective, don't give as much a shit with some things as I used to for finding it a waste of time and effort) and now better realize what I have control over and what I do not, and again my main point is people can bellyache and whine all they want--guess it makes 'em feel better--but it's not going to get their drum to them one day sooner. We all know Mike will come through as he has in the past. Patience truly is a virtue. That's just my personal take on things. YMMV.

Point taken. I always thought a lot of our business members must have pretty big balls. If you look at it, quite a few are one man or mom and pop shops. If something happens in life unless you have very good friends or family it has to be a lot to deal with.

"+1 Why wait till Hell freezes over?? All of you could have canceled your order and bought the same exact drum from a retailer for $20 extra. Do you not get your money back if you cancel???"

"Hasn't it been MD Arms' policy to refund the money of anyone who was unsatisfied with their wait? Instead of complain, cancel and buy from one of his vendors that has drums. I'm not sure why $20.00 would force anyone to wait for anything. Especially something as unnecessary as a 20 round drum."

Now that they are shipping it doesnt make any sense to cancel your order. Would have made sense back in February though.

Edited by raidersfan_5544

They are shipping . I just got mine today !

I have feeling this thread is about to become littered with "Got mine today" posts.

Keep 'em coming Mike :checkered_flag:

I ordered in late Feb and I'm still waiting(i'm not even close to bothered that it hasn't shipped). Been considering putting an order for a second one in. But aside from re-quals at work I've shot less than 500 rounds of 223, 7.62x39, 9mm, 45acp, and 12 gauge combined since I placed my order. Mostly at impromptu shoots, and I've been too broke to have a shooting day so I look at it as a blessing in disguise(also haven't spent any time behind the loading bench so ammo stock piles are rather embarrassing). If I'm too poor to shoot then it doesn't bother me to not have an unnecessary toy.

I doubt he's making much interest on the deposits... That money probably went to front the orders.. Not sure if you've ever priced Doing something like this, but it isn't cheap... Molds alone can run into numbers that make me cringe.. Then add materials and time.. I've no doubt he's making ok money but I'm sure he hasn't bought his beach house in Aruba yet...

Being in the manufacturing business, I know there are a few cardinal sins that can kill.. One of them is poor comm's..

Mike has quite a bit of customer money and we are all entitled to a reason why orders are bring shipped out of order.. I'm personally not worried about it. They'll get here when they get here, but I totally understand people wanting a heads up..

It'd take less than 5 minutes to leave a quick post and save himself all this bad press..

The Internet is a blessing and a curse all in the same package...

I doubt he's making much interest on the deposits... That money probably went to front the orders.. Not sure if you've ever priced Doing something like this, but it isn't cheap... Molds alone can run into numbers that make me cringe.. Then add materials and time.. I've no doubt he's making ok money but I'm sure he hasn't bought his beach house in Aruba yet...

Being in the manufacturing business, I know there are a few cardinal sins that can kill.. One of them is poor comm's..

Mike has quite a bit of customer money and we are all entitled to a reason why orders are bring shipped out of order.. I'm personally not worried about it. They'll get here when they get here, but I totally understand people wanting a heads up..

It'd take less than 5 minutes to leave a quick post and save himself all this bad press..

The Internet is a blessing and a curse all in the same package...

Yes I guess your right! Communication is the key. I am in no rush but Mike needs to realize this can damage his rep! Or has!

I personally believe he is in over his head and has very poor organizational skills. I worry about quality control do to the overload he has put on himself.