Looking to get 75$ plus the cost of shipping via paypal for this beautiful custom finished wood set from Klassy. It's Russian Red with 9 coats of Poly and glistens in the sun. New condition, I haven't mounted it to a rifle, tho I have inletted a little to allow fitting on a Saiga conversion ;)

Set includes the stock, upper and lower handguards and a Romanian brown bakelite pistol grip, sorry no screw.

saigastock.jpg

saigastock2.jpg

Thanks Klassy, yeah they should fit a S.308. I hate to sell them I just couldn't get my rifle to be compliant... I'm using Weiger and Bulgy mags... needed a US made stock set :/

Thanks Klassy, yeah they should fit a S.308. I hate to sell them I just couldn't get my rifle to be compliant... I'm using Weiger and Bulgy mags... needed a US made stock set :/

And I'm still using factory mags on my 308...sorry, I'll have to pass for now. Best of luck.

They are foreign in origin. most likely Romanian. It isn't too bad to get 922r compliance with these though, floorplate and followers are two easy parts to swap out.

What needs to be done to make them fit my Sagia x39?

Nothing really, I've already fitted the stock for a Saiga rifle. So long as you have retainers and a gas tube you're set to go. If you don't have retainers or a gas tube I have some spares that I can add for a little extra.

Nothing really, I've already fitted the stock for a Saiga rifle. So long as you have retainers and a gas tube you're set to go. If you don't have retainers or a gas tube I have some spares that I can add for a little extra.

I don't have the retainer or gas tube.. does the piston have to be changed also?

I have just done the basic restoration.

Edited by Cowtown

I don't have the retainer or gas tube.. does the piston have to be changed also?

Nope, the piston is fine. All you need is like Floyd said, the tube and retainer. Both are very easy to just swap in and out.

Nope, the piston is fine. All you need is like Floyd said, the tube and retainer. Both are very easy to just swap in and out.

Yep. I can include all the mounting hardware for an additional 50$, I have a vented gas tube that's been modded to fit a Saiga and a Klassy Kalashnikov lower handguard retainer, both are unused.

Yep. I can include all the mounting hardware for an additional 50$, I have a vented gas tube that's been modded to fit a Saiga and a Klassy Kalashnikov lower handguard retainer, both are unused.

Where would I get floorplate and followers for my 30 and 20 rd metal mags?

K-var sells packs of followers and floorplates for compliance too. Very cheap and they make them for all kinds of magazines.

thanks Klassy... I am interested.. but had to get a new phone yesterday... set me back on funds... if they are still around on the 1st I will see what I can do...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.