I finally decided to put up my Saiga 12 race-gun in the making. I realized finally that I own more than my fair share of Saiga 12s and probably wouldn't use this one much when it was completed anyway :( The conversion is almost done on it, all it needs is a trigger group, which I've been waiting on, but will probably use in one of my other Saigas instead. Before I began the conversion, I put 10 rounds through it and it fired perfectly! Also, the mid-barrel brake for now is only on there for show. NO HOLES have been drilled into the barrel, but the brake is included. This would make a GREAT competition gun.

Now for the good stuff. The stock is a Tromix Competition stock, trigger guard is a JT engineering model allowing attachment of the DPMS palmrest AR-15 stock, the handguard is an OEM model vented by Tromix, the mid-barrel brake is the model offered by Wakal, and the extension on the end of the barrel is an old Cadiz-made item that accepts rem-chokes. The gun will also include 2 AGP mags (one black, and the clear one pictured) and 2 Surefire 12 rounders. Additionally it will also come with a brand new JT engineering Surefire magwell that I haven't had time to put on yet.

Asking for $950 OBO shipped to the FFL of your choice. Thanks! PM me any questions you may have!

CIMG0327.jpg

CIMG0324.jpg

CIMG0325.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0321.jpg

Edited by macross40k
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.