Wondering if anybody has any experience with these. This past weekend, to settle an old debt, my husband (instead of demanding the money owed him) accepted this shotgun in lieu:

post-20073-12741955466125_thumb.jpg

I'll tell you what... I LIKE this thing. It has a chrome lined bore and barrell, a "forward assist" on the pump (rack it back, a spring "autoloads" the next round), and an 8+1 capacity. (I understand that it was imported with 5+1, and was modified).

We already have a Mossy 590 military (the old version of the 590A1, with heat shield, speed feed stock, and bayo lug). Thing is, this Turkish shotty seems more solid in the action than the Mossy, has the aforementioned chrome, and is LIGHTER!

By all accounts I've read on this gun, it's a solid tool, and Mossberg 500 parts will fit no problem.

With that in mind, I think we'll keep it (I'll LET him keep it, and it will be MINE! hehe).

I'm thinking I'll put a Knoxx specops stockset on, get it parkerized, and leave it at that.

I wanted to know if any other members have any experience with these.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I had the one with pistol grip stock and the fore arm had a spring! I sold it and really regret it best pump shotgun I ever had was very sturdy! I've had 500s to 870s and they were both piece of shits compared to the Tristar if you can get one don't hesitat! In my onion best pump shotgun available

• 7 months later...