And now that i have your attention... A super BIG plus 1 to the juggerfamily. I was advised last night that my shirts were in the mail...they arrived this morning. They fit good and look great. I get nothing but compliments at the range.

I've worn this shirt Jolly+infidel.jpg

about 1-2 times a week for the last year and there isn't any cracking in the ink and the shirt has held up better than expected. The RWE hoodie i have is the most comfortable thing i own. Now i have a new one for the range folks to slobber over.

My point is this: Give them a little money, they will give you a shirt. You will then be able to circulate amongst your peers with a renewed self confidence that only a fine shirt provides. You too can be the envy of your friends. Who can put a price on that? answer: the juggerfolks can, and it's worth it.

Aww.....thanks guys for the nice words. It means a lot to us. You all are a great bunch. Thanks for all the support. You ROCK :super::super: I hope everyone has a GREAT night.

Gotta get back to TNA Wrestling :) Or as Drew would call it "Cultural studies".......LOL

• Like 1