S12 barrel thread and crown tools at Dinzag

I have asked questions on the forum about cutting the barrel to 18 1/8" on my S12. After deciding I would do it anyways despite people saying it would be a hack job, I started on the project. The barrel is threaded to where it would be if it were 18 1/8" and it looks good. I need to crown it now. I searched for '12ga crowning tool' and .... wah-lah, Dinzag arms has had everything I needed the whole time. You guys (Dinzag) should post in the 12 forum about having the the tools needed for the job and maybe do a little tutorial on how to do it, not to mention how easy it will be with the right tools. I think something like this should be a 'sticky' as I have seen others express interest in doing it themselves. I would have already bought everything to do the job, but was unaware that Dinzag was the one-stop-shop for this kind of thing. I will be placing an order as soon as I can get confirmation that what I need is in-stock.

BTW Your company name reminds me of a band I listened to when I was younger.... Danzig

SJ,

I appreciate the reply. I didn't really need instructions, I was just thinking a few units could be sold by awareness of the product and how easy it is to use it. I sent an email on the site, but it looks like they are tied up until the 23rd. I understand though. Gotta break when you can ;)

evl....