lmfao u respond to me with negativity nd i wil respond back i didnt say anything bad about anyone but dinzags customer service then those 2 talking shit cause they cant agree with what i say so really i dont give a fuck ill call them a bitch all day if there goin to call me some rapper wanna be and childish names like booger

dude after see ur profile pic trom i dont even need to retaliate because i can tell u have already gone through a lifetime of hell with a face like that

seriously hes the first guy with downsyndrome to shoot a gun

At least he's smart enough to put my AK together !!!!

You about to hit the curb... hard....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

akizzle47,   Sent you ship notification for the missing grip & a reply to your two emails from Thursday the 20th @ 11:46pm & 11:56pm.   At least you gave me 20 minutes to reply to your ema

Posted Images

lmfao just like bohound make some more assumptions

Just like you to act like an ass!!! never mind the "umptions". obviously you were looking for a reaction with your statement...

Surprise!!!! YOU GOT ONE!!!!!

Closing your thread as you are continuing to whine like a prison bitch and I aint in the mood....

You can act like an adult or get the boot....

Your concerns are noted and I'm certain you will get taken care of... professionally...

Edited by Juggernaut
Reopened as per Dinzag Arms request...

i just ordered some stuff from dinzag and ill agree that they have quality/rare items but i did not receive my full order and have yet to be contacted about it after writing 2 emails and for some sketchyyyy reason their is no phone number that i can contact them at???, i bought the 4 piece laminate set from their website and they never gave me a pistol grip, so im only writting this to forewarn you guys that you might get ripped off like i did nd spend an extra 20 dollars on an item that might not even exist.. if they do contact me and this is settled then ill let you guys no how it goes but i didnt want anyone to read the others peoples comments and think this is a completely trustworthy site and yes im aware it could be an accident but thats where we will see i guess, and please dont delete this because it is not meant to be a mean or discriminating post just merely to inform our fellow saiga lovers that they could be scammed out of money.

akizzle47,

Sent you ship notification for the missing grip & a reply to your two emails from Thursday the 20th @ 11:46pm & 11:56pm.

At least you gave me 20 minutes to reply to your email before coming on here, I'll try to be a little quicker on the draw next time. If we did have our private phone # posted, would you have called at that hour and expected someone to answer?

Took the wifey & kids on a little vacation for a few days, as we posted on the home page of the site. You may have missed that when you were looking for the phone #.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused and as always you can ship the stuff back for a refund, no problem.

If you need anything else, shoot me an email.

Brian & Angie

• Like 1

Did I miss it??!! I am sure this person has made a public apology and I just have not found it, yet. Dinzag Arms has always given me EXCELLENT SERVICE and their website is very informative.

Dinzag is the "Standard of the Industry" in customer service and relations.

Anybody who makes allegations such as this is a total muncher of asses.

Dinzag Rules!

Respectfully,

guido

• Like 1

Obviously this thread never should have been started. This is the worst overreaction I have ever seen on this forum. The only reason I am adding a reply is to add my voice to all those supporting Dinzag / Brian. I have dealt with Brian several times, and his customer service is second to none. He does business the way it should be done. He bends over backwards to help his customers, and if there is a problem he makes it right and then some. It is almost sickening that a stand-up guy like that should even have to deal with this garbage thread. Dinzag rocks!

• Like 1

I got my FSB and brake yesterday, Brian. I've had nothing but exceptional service from Dinzag and don't expect to ever receive anything less in the future, that's the way he does business.

This is the way Dinzag has always done business. Buy with confidence.

Dinzag has a great reputation and it remains unblemished. He is good people!!

Everyone deserves a vacation. Have some patience. I thought I was the most impatient guy on this board, but this thread makes me look like a descendant of Jobe.

Ya know what makes me sick... Ya know what makes me so mad I want to strip naked and roll around on a hardwood floor littered with carpet tacks, rock-salt, and razorblades?!?!?

When some know nothing whine-ass motherfucker comes in here and acts like *THAT*... and I COMPLETELY MISS THE THREAD for two fucking days!!!!

Holy SHIT!!! :eek:

Juggs... I gotta hand it to you, bro... He would not have lasted after that tirade with Ms. Bohound if I saw this thread earlier... you DO have a Grace I could only wish to posses!

Nothing irritates me MORE than the lack of grammar, lack of intellect, and lack of courtesy, and common sense...

I dont need to sing the praises of Dinzag... EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY he's the man!! But I sure would be singing the blues if I were AKIZZLE and I saw this thread when it was started... cause I woulda booted him without even so much as a "c-ya"

I guess things are all done and over with now... Again... I am late to the party... :( Thats the problem with not getting on as much as I should due to lack of internet at my other house...

Ah well...

YA know... FOLKS... send OL' Indy a PM when goodies like this are going on! I miss out too often!

:smoke:

Ya know what makes me sick... Ya know what makes me so mad I want to strip naked and roll around on a hardwood floor littered with carpet tacks, rock-salt, and razorblades?!?!?

When I get mad I just punch things...you're method looks like a lot of work.

I do find it hilarious that the OP called me and bohound bitches but when the details of his "extensive" attempts to contact Dinzag came out...well, I guess we all know who the real whiny bitch was don't we?

When I get mad I just punch things...you're method looks like a lot of work.

I do find it hilarious that the OP called me and bohound bitches but when the details of his "extensive" attempts to contact Dinzag came out...well, I guess we all know who the real whiny bitch was don't we?

And you Gunny, having been in the Corps, know what I meant by "booger". I'd like to see that kid at an MCRD, calling a Drill Instructor "childish" for using that commonly heard term.

Too funny... Bitches. :lolol:

ok this thread was taking down i dont no why it was put back up..

I think Juggs put it up as a monument to your idiocy and childishness, not to mention awful grammar. You can go back and delete all the moronic things you said to and about some very well-respected people, but your demeanor has been recorded for posterity in several quote boxes.

ok this thread was taking down i dont no why it was put back up.. but u can trust dinzag everything eas takin care of just ignore this post.

Two reasons:

1) So that Dinzag could state his side of the story, which was important to most everyone here.

2) So that you could apologize if the thought occurred to you, which it obviously didn't.

Instead you opted to delete your posts, thinking that somehow you can undo the past. Only children think this way.

Way to man up.

thread was never pulled down... just closed.. as our guest had voiced his complaint and then turned to attack other forum members.... It was going no place other than downhill...

I placed him on Mod preview... and he spewed much venom behind the scenes... after speaking with Brian on the Ph, I reopened the thread as per Brian's request.. I also made the comments made while on mod preview visable....

Stiletto Nailed it... Give someone enough rope, they hang themselves... Still... the guy was helped by folks here AND said to me via PM that he would do business with Brian again....

Still, no attempt to make things right..... Classy...

Brian,

Good on you for still making things right with the little illiterate OP. Much respect your way.

Juggs,

I could only hope to someday possess the patience that you have displayed in this post. :super:

Akizzle,

You still owe Brian and his wife a PUBLIC APOLOGY for your slanderous tirade. Editing your posts does not work for most on here and is the lame way out of making yourself look like a fool. Man up or move on forever.

Bohound,

Your a girl?????? When did that happen :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Edited by GeorgiaPD
Dinzag Arms has always given me EXCELLENT SERVICE and their website is very informative.

+1, not to mention answering in full detail all the stupid questions I had, before even becoming a customer. Got my S-12 parts and plan to set up my S-308 with Dinzag orders as money allows. Have not encountered a more helpful person in the whole Saiga thing, truthfully. Any first time buyer/Saiga owner, heed the praise of everyone in this thread, and consider the source of complaint

What a nancy boy, Drew great job, Brian your one cool headed guy which I've from as well. Anyone this fucking dumb will shoot himself in the face looking down the barrel to see the if theres a chrome lining. :smoke:

Wow how does one miss this epic noob flogging. Way to smack a moron down Dinzag, the facts come out, the idiots stfu. Never done me wrong! always great stuff from you.

All I can say is what a dip shit...you owe dinzag way more than an apology.