Great little kit. I had the BG installed in 5 minutes.

Oh, and a packet of hole plugs was included as a bonus in my bullet guide order. Thank you Mr. Smithwick! I forgot I needed those. Now my Saiga looks like new.

+1 to that... Brian got my BG out to me in less than a week also, and I'm going to try running Galil mags this weekend!

That, and I got into a little "scuffle" with an illiterate little boy defending his business this morning... (as if his rep NEEDED defended).

Dinzag rules, and I wear my "Infidel" shirt with pride- It's unlike all the other "Infidel" shirts, AND has a Saiga weilding an S-12! How cool is THAT?

Dinzag rules, and I wear my "Infidel" shirt with pride- It's unlike all the other "Infidel" shirts, AND has a Saiga weilding an S-12! How cool is THAT?

I think they are pretty cool too!!! Did you get black or green...?

I think they are pretty cool too!!! Did you get black or green...?

Got green, of course... Subdued is the ONLY way to go in this family.

I heard the guy that did the artwork and 'screening really knows his stuff! (wink wink) :wub: