Military Armament Corp M10

OK, to say this thing has a HIGH cyclic rate is an understatement. I want to test it out this evening when I brought it home so I loaded 3 rounds into the mag, cocked the bolt open, shouldered the weapon and squeezed! :angel:

Well, it went SOOO damn fast that I looked down to see if I had a weapon malfunction, FTE, or some other jam...but low and behold I looked down at the gound and there were 3 EMPTY CASINGS! :eek:

I SWEAR I ONLY HEARD ONE GUN SHOT!! :ph34r: Replay of the video shows very well, 3 empty casings flying through the air...so needless to say, all those willing to donate any and all unwanted, un-needed or homeless .45acp ammo please PM for my adddress. :devil:

My MAC has a voracious appetite! :killer::super:

Semper Fi, Kill, Kill, Kill!

MCASSgt New River

I had an RPB 380 M-11 20 years ago. It wasn't full auto though, just an open bolt semi. It came with a couple hundred rounds of what I assume were hand loaded ammo. I say that because I found out they were JUST powerful enough to cycle the action, but not kick the bolt back hard enough to catch the bolt. The guy I got it from (who was a MI State Trooper) said to load 3 "special" rounds, then one regular round. He loaded up a mag for me before I left. That would produce the equivilent of a 3 round burst. Sounded like one shot though.

Never found any more ammo like that, which was probably a good thing. Not sure if that would have been illegal or not. The gun itself wasn't modified in any way. Still, I sold the thing after a few years.

Yeah, it was really fast.

Corbin

Where is this video you speak of whitey??? :haha::super:

Is this the stamp you have been waiting for since march???

Whitey, huh?? :haha: Well, you can go take a long walk off a short pier my friend! :angel:

But yes, this stamp went through VERY quick...this time. Usually my average is about 3 months...this one was SUPER QUICK :super: :

- Sent: 03/23/10

- Del w/signature: 04/03/20 @ 03:19 PM

- Chk Cashed: 04/08/10

- Approved: 5/17/10

- Form 4 Received: 5/20/10

- Picked up from Dealer: 5/21/10

Either way if you count from 3/23 or 4/3 to 5/17 thats FRICK'N QUICK!!

You do have to realize this though, I paid for this weapon almost 2 years ago. My Sheriff didnt want to sign the Form 4 the first time I went to him, then I got deployed. So after all the BS I went back again and he had no problem signing off.

The video will be posted tonight. I had an issue with photobucket last night and it didnt want to load.

MCASSgt New River

Congrats! That is one fun machine for sure!

One of my buddies that I met through forum member Kwesi has a M-10 FA. That thing is great for installing skylights at the range! LOL!:killer:

He has a fake suppressor on his, and it really helps control the muzzle climb. Even with that on there it is all you can do to hold it on the paper for a full mag. I love to watch the arc of casings fly out the side whenever someone holds it down for a full mag.

Congrats! Let us know when you have spent more on ammo than the $3k you spent on the gun. :haha: You can use an mag adapter and 9mm upper to shoot 9mm, right? I just sent off my form 4 for an M11/9, so I'll be joining the club soon. Got a Lage upper ordered yet?

Here is a fast gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xc5GcQLB0I

I love my Lage max-11 and I'm waiting for the .22lr conversion kit. Here's one for sale

WTS: LAGE MAX10-45 I need to fund another project so I'm selling my Lage MAX10-45 Slowfire Upper Reciever. I take immaculate care of my weapons and I would rate this unit at 98%. Very light wear to the parkerizing only on the edges of the slot where the charging handle travels. Less than 2500 rounds thru it since I bought it in January 2008. Absolutely new condition.

What you get....

Lage MAX10-45 Reciever with standard foregrip ....New cost $895

Lage K Grip.............................................. .........New cost $85

Side Acccessory Rails.........................................New cost $50

Total new cost.............................................. .............$1030

I'll let it go for $900+shipping from Alabama

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53822

Congrats! Let us know when you have spent more on ammo than the $3k you spent on the gun. :haha: You can use an mag adapter and 9mm upper to shoot 9mm, right? I just sent off my form 4 for an M11/9, so I'll be joining the club soon. Got a Lage upper ordered yet?

Here is a fast gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xc5GcQLB0I

:eek: Holy crap

I had a chance to shoot a FA M10 and thought it was surprisingly controllable. I kept all 32 rounds on a 5' square sized target from 50 yards. If I could afford to feed one I would definitely get one.

• 1 month later...

I love my Lage max-11 and I'm waiting for the .22lr conversion kit. Here's one for sale

WTS: LAGE MAX10-45 I need to fund another project so I'm selling my Lage MAX10-45 Slowfire Upper Reciever. I take immaculate care of my weapons and I would rate this unit at 98%. Very light wear to the parkerizing only on the edges of the slot where the charging handle travels. Less than 2500 rounds thru it since I bought it in January 2008. Absolutely new condition.

What you get....

Lage MAX10-45 Reciever with standard foregrip ....New cost $895

Lage K Grip.............................................. .........New cost $85

Side Acccessory Rails.........................................New cost $50

Total new cost.............................................. .............$1030

I'll let it go for $900+shipping from Alabama

http://www.uzitalk.c...ead.php?t=53822

See PM, I'm still interested.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, to say this thing has a HIGH cyclic rate is an understatement. I want to test it out this evening when I brought it home so I loaded 3 rounds into the mag, cocked the bolt open, shouldered the weapon and squeezed! :angel:

Well, it went SOOO damn fast that I looked down to see if I had a weapon malfunction, FTE, or some other jam...but low and behold I looked down at the gound and there were 3 EMPTY CASINGS! :eek:

I SWEAR I ONLY HEARD ONE GUN SHOT!! :ph34r: Replay of the video shows very well, 3 empty casings flying through the air...so needless to say, all those willing to donate any and all unwanted, un-needed or homeless .45acp ammo please PM for my adddress. :devil:

My MAC has a voracious appetite! :killer::super:

Semper Fi, Kill, Kill, Kill!

MCASSgt New River

Congradulations on the purchass of such a fine old Subgun. You just happen to have the most desireable of all Mac's, the Powder Springs model 10. I own 2 of them and two Daniels model 11's. If I could give some humble advice, Please take the time to get a feel for the cyclic rate. What I would suggest is to run about 500 rounds through it while practiceing controled burst. After a while, you will begin to notice that consistant doubles and triples are very easily achieved on full auto mode. Also, use the stock and look through your sights. The standard distance for that gun should be about 25 to 50 feet. The gun is very accurate at the distances it was designed for and very controlable as well, after you have put in the right amount of trigger time. Lastly, please do your self a big favor and stay away from the Lage upper, and all other slow fire gadets made for that particular weapon, because the are dangerous. I have personaly wittnessed the Lage upper and other after market slowfire uppers produce randome run away's. This is the very thing they are famous for and that is exactly why I call the dangerous. Besides, a little practice and you will see that your old Mac is not so uncontroleable after all and you will be haveing more fun than you could have ever imagined. :killer:

Congradulations on the purchass of such a fine old Subgun. You just happen to have the most desireable of all Mac's, the Powder Springs model 10. I own 2 of them and two Daniels model 11's. If I could give some humble advice, Please take the time to get a feel for the cyclic rate. What I would suggest is to run about 500 rounds through it while practiceing controled burst. After a while, you will begin to notice that consistant doubles and triples are very easily achieved on full auto mode. Also, use the stock and look through your sights. The standard distance for that gun should be about 25 to 50 feet. The gun is very accurate at the distances it was designed for and very controlable as well, after you have put in the right amount of trigger time. Lastly, please do your self a big favor and stay away from the Lage upper, and all other slow fire gadets made for that particular weapon, because the are dangerous. I have personaly wittnessed the Lage upper and other after market slowfire uppers produce randome run away's. This is the very thing they are famous for and that is exactly why I call the dangerous. Besides, a little practice and you will see that your old Mac is not so uncontroleable after all and you will be haveing more fun than you could have ever imagined. :killer:

I took the MAC to my last CQB shooting competition just for some shits-n-giggles. I managed to be able to but down 8 targets and have some ammo left over in the magazine to spray at the end of the stage. (See the NFA Video's LINK and look for posts #20 and 22 this is me shooting.)

I appreciate all the suggestions but Richard Lage is a member here and is well respected in the MAC Community. I'm VERY interested in getting a .45acp & 9mm slow-fire conversion upper as well as a Practical Solutions .22lr kit. My SWR Spectre is itching to suppress a FA weapon!!:super:

Thanks & stay safe,

MCASSgt New River

Wow! I would really like to hear from the customer that had a runaway with one of my upper receivers. Of course, I am only hearing of this alleged incident second hand. I have been manufacturing and selling slowfire uppers for 6 years now and never heard of a runaway that was not a result of a worn out sear or underpowered, reloaded ammunition. Neither has anything to do with the upper receiver.

-Richard Lage

Lage Manufacturing

P.S.- Good to see you posting over here since you were banned from Uzitalk and MAC10talk.

• Like 1

If it isnt our old friend macoholic or as he thinks of himself "god". I see your here telling the same lies and slander that got you banned from uzitalk.com. Hopefully people here will see threw your BS quickly.

Edited by MrM4
I have personaly wittnessed the Lage upper and other after market slowfire uppers produce randome run away's. This is the very thing they are famous for and that is exactly why I call the dangerous. Besides, a little practice and you will see that your old Mac is not so uncontroleable after all and you will be haveing more fun than you could have ever imagined. :killer:

Macaholic,

I appreciate your admiration for the Mac guns. What has gotten you into trouble is the way you consistently fight against anyone who wants to modify their mac and the manner in which you conduct your "fight." You've really crossed the line above by labeling the Lage upper as "dangerous." My Lage uppers have NEVER given me a problem (I've had 3 of them). They are widely in use in the various subgun matches I've participated in and watched because they work. It is strange that you devote yourself to the mac in its stock form. In my opinion (note how I make that clear), the factory M11/Nine (I don't have any other macs) with its high rate of fire, crude, pot metal parts, and collapsing stock is unsafe.

Jake

Edited by jmacken37

I took the MAC to my last CQB shooting competition just for some shits-n-giggles. I managed to be able to but down 8 targets and have some ammo left over in the magazine to spray at the end of the stage. (See the NFA Video's LINK and look for posts #20 and 22 this is me shooting.)

I appreciate all the suggestions but Richard Lage is a member here and is well respected in the MAC Community. I'm VERY interested in getting a .45acp & 9mm slow-fire conversion upper as well as a Practical Solutions .22lr kit. My SWR Spectre is itching to suppress a FA weapon!!:super:

Thanks & stay safe,

MCASSgt New River

rabbi-weiss-002.jpg Mazel tov!

If it isnt our old friend macoholic or as he thinks of himself "god". I see your here telling the same lies and slander that got you banned from uzitalk.com. Hopefully people here will see threw your BS quickly.

You hope people will see threw my B.S quickly? Wow! looks like your spelling is as bad as mine! Edited by macaholic

Wow! I would really like to hear from the customer that had a runaway with one of my upper receivers. Of course, I am only hearing of this alleged incident second hand. I have been manufacturing and selling slowfire uppers for 6 years now and never heard of a runaway that was not a result of a worn out sear or underpowered, reloaded ammunition. Neither has anything to do with the upper receiver.

-Richard Lage

Lage Manufacturing

P.S.- Good to see you posting over here since you were banned from Uzitalk and MAC10talk.

This is the type of reply I would expect from you concerning your product. Unfortunately, my testamony to the failiers and randome runaway's I've wittnessed, are all first hand and I even had the oportunety to personally inspect one of the weapons after the incedent, and saw no problem with the sear or any other part of the factory lower. As for ammo used, I believe the opperator was useing 115 grain Winchester in the white box. In addition, I have also seen a number of other reliability issues associated with the use of your uppers. If it were my call, I would ban the use of your uppers at our local subgun matches for safety reasons.

Edited by macaholic
I have personaly wittnessed the Lage upper and other after market slowfire uppers produce randome run away's. This is the very thing they are famous for and that is exactly why I call the dangerous. Besides, a little practice and you will see that your old Mac is not so uncontroleable after all and you will be haveing more fun than you could have ever imagined. :killer:

Macaholic,

I appreciate your admiration for the Mac guns. What has gotten you into trouble is the way you consistently fight against anyone who wants to modify their mac and the manner in which you conduct your "fight." You've really crossed the line above by labeling the Lage upper as "dangerous." My Lage uppers have NEVER given me a problem (I've had 3 of them). They are widely in use in the various subgun matches I've participated in and watched because they work. It is strange that you devote yourself to the mac in its stock form. In my opinion (note how I make that clear), the factory M11/Nine (I don't have any other macs) with its high rate of fire, crude, pot metal parts, and collapsing stock is unsafe.

Jake

It's beginning to feel like old times Jake. Glad to see I have a few friends I can relate to over here.:rolleyes: Edited by macaholic

I was banned from Uzitalk for telling lies and makeing slanderous statements ? Well how about going to the Mac 10 site on Uzitalk, and read the thread posted by Trident 9, titled, My first runaway.

Edited by macaholic

-Richard Lage

Lage Manufacturing

This is the type of reply I would expect from you concerning your product. Unfortunately, my testamony to the failiers and randome runaway's I've wittnessed, are all first hand and I even had the oportunety to personally inspect one of the weapons after the incedent, and saw no problem with the sear or any other part of the factory lower. As for ammo used, I believe the opperator was useing 115 grain Winchester in the white box. In addition, I have also seen a number of other reliability issues associated with the use of your uppers. If it were my call, I would ban the use of your uppers at our local subgun matches for safety reasons.

Macaholic, if you are sincerely concerned about this issue (and you sound like you are), please encourage any MAX-11 or MAX-10 owner that has experienced this problem to contact me ( sales@max-11.com or 602-430-1978 ). The condition you are describing is abnormal and I would like to hear from them to resolve the issue. If I do not know about a problem, I cannot resolve it.

• Like 2