Dinzag - Quality parts and service

I have had nothing but quality service and parts from Dinzag on all my recent builds.

You can order with confidence from this quaility vendor.

Just got tired of seeing the ass-hats thread as the first post on Brian's Business section.

I have been in contact with the OP... Stating that if he could take the time to bitch, he could take the time to make things right..

As per our communication, He is pleased with Brian's service and would do business with him again....

I hope he's man enough to follow up with those feelings here.....

Time to nut up or shut up.....

I have been in contact with the OP... Stating that if he could take the time to bitch, he could take the time to make things right..

As per our communication, He is pleased with Brian's service and would do business with him again....

I hope he's man enough to follow up with those feelings here.....

Time to nut up or shut up.....

Amen Drew.

I just didn't like seeing it as the first post on Brian's business section. It might give some people the wrong first impression. Just felt the need to change that.

Dinzag provides lots of parts and services in one place; you'd be hard pressed to get that stuff yourself elsewhere. Plus he has several exclusive items and services.

You won't be disappointed.

wow after reading this im done with saiga 12 forums and to my knowledge that thread was removed 8 hours after it was made and you put it back up for no reason and if you actually read the first post and ignored the title, which i explained the title was meant to attract readers attention, then you would see that i was trying to inform people and that i even stated he had quality/rare products, and i didnt even no he was a member of this forum let alone a business associate before said thread was made, and all posts after the first were mostly in retaliation to gunnerr and bohound trash talking me, only other thing i said was of the dings in the gas tube and upper hand guard being a little loose of which others have confirmed that they are all in such a manner, no matter where they are bought, and i have takin the time to explain to juggernaut, before his post was made on this thread, that i have takin the time to complain on this site, even though i stated the first post was merely to inform, and i took the time to write 2 emails of which was in the purpose of tryin to set things straight, so why u cant grasp this concept and have to write it again on this thread, i dont no. peace out, if you can delete my account please do so.

wow after reading this im done with saiga 12 forums and to my knowledge that thread was removed 8 hours after it was made and you put it back up for no reason and if you actually read the first post and ignored the title, which i explained the title was meant to attract readers attention, then you would see that i was trying to inform people and that i even stated he had quality/rare products, and i didnt even no he was a member of this forum let alone a business associate before said thread was made, and all posts after the first were mostly in retaliation to gunnerr and bohound trash talking me, only other thing i said was of the dings in the gas tube and upper hand guard being a little loose of which others have confirmed that they are all in such a manner, no matter where they are bought, and i have takin the time to explain to juggernaut, before his post was made on this thread, that i have takin the time to complain on this site, even though i stated the first post was merely to inform, and i took the time to write 2 emails of which was in the purpose of tryin to set things straight, so why u cant grasp this concept and have to write it again on this thread, i dont no. peace out, if you can delete my account please do so.

Here's the deal. When you make a serious complaint against a small business it can be a terrible setback.

You're posting as a completely anonymous entity. Tomorrow you can start a new account and no one will know it was you.

Brian is out there in the marketplace, so he can't duck the mud you slung on him. Fortuneately he doesn't have anything wrong with his business practices.

SO don't take it too personally. You could have caused a lot of harm with your poorly thought-out post. Personally I don't care if you stay or go, but if you stay try to observe the way we handle these things around here. We try to behave with caution and respect, as men-at-arms should do.

bob

• 3 weeks later...

I had a great experience with Brian. I ordered on a Saturday night and received it the following Friday and I live on the West Coast. The Tapco FCG group was really nice, it was so well polished I went ahead and polished my bolt and carrier at the contact points.