New Chaos HK style Sights

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the first batch heading out for hard coat!

Since you will be offering drilling to previous rail owners, will future rail orders be able to have this option?

Do you have a price yet?

Yes we will be making that transition soon on our production rails. The cost to tap rails will be only $10.00 plus shipping.

Any ballpark as to what the sights will run?

We have not cost run yet, but like all things we do we'll be completive with other sights of the same quality.

Any preorder Memorial day specials for people who have top rails that they would like drilled, tapped and sights installed? rolleyes.gif

I can't wait for these sights... But alas, I have no choice. 009.gif

Great stuff Cameron. Keep it coming

I've been a lurker on here for a while, and have been itching to finally convert my bone stock S-12 and replace my sights. This product just motivated me to sign up and post.

Add me to the list of people who want both the quad rail and the new sights. Very excited to try out this product!

Edited by BiggSean

Looks nice put me down for some of those as well Cameron along with just about everything else you offer. Box mags and Drum as well.

I am not a big fan of the HK sights!! but those just look sexy

Is the front sight going to be strictly a steel blade, or is there plans to use an AR style front sight post so that users can swap out to their preferred style of sight post?

I almost took my extended quad rail off because I couldn't find any sights that meet my specs. BUIS are just way too tall. These are exactly what I've been waiting for. Keep up the great work Cameron.

I plan to buy my Saiga within the next two months, so when you have a price, I'm pretty sure I'll be buying one. Looks fantastic!

I've been a lurker on here for a while, and have been itching to finally convert my bone stock S-12 and replace my sights. This product just motivated me to sign up and post.

Add me to the list of people who want both the quad rail and the new sights. Very excited to try out this product!

Just like to say, welcome abroad guys. I will try to answer everyones questions as i can, but if i over look ya, PM me as well. Again welcome!

Hey Cameron,I just ordered an extended quad rail from your memorial day sale specifically for your new sites. I'ld like to give you some more money, when do you want it

thanks scott

You too? :)

Oh Yeah, got 1 converted, 1 in progress and 2 in the safe unopened in the box

Have you given any thought to making an AR style rear sight, or will a AR sight work with your HK front. The reason I ask is that the HK rear drum is a little crowded to me on a shotgun. Quite a bit back I had the chance to hold a gun built by Matt at C&S and he went with the HK front/ AR rear set up and it made for a very nice sight picture and you can still have two different aperture's to choose from. The gun isn't a HK to start with, so why not have the best of worlds. I invite you to to take a look on your own and decide, it's definately worth considering.

Am I going to be able to run an XS Tritium Big Dot front sight for HK 91, 93, 94, and MP5? I'm looking for my big shotgun bead, I guess.

Don't mind the other 3 pictures, just the top right one.

tactical4.jpg