New Chaos HK style Sights

Any idea if these will cowitness with the Jpoint or Aimpoint Micro?

I had questions on cowitness too. Cameron told me the sight plane is 1/2 a inch from the top of the rail. If i recall properly that will give lower 1/3 cowitness on a aimpoint T-1 or similar knockoff.

Thats right Jake.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the first batch heading out for hard coat!

We should be setup to take pre-orders today, I'll post when we are for sure. A friend of mine thats in the trucking business stopped by the other day and had one of these in hand, he was rotating from one position to another and looked at me and said "man, this thing is made like a watch". they are very smooth precision from click to click. :super:

I just placed an order for a pair, but I have a question:

I have one of the earliest Chaos extended quad rails that's in my hands right now. It's never been mounted on a gun because my gun has been out for warranty repair and a conversion since December. (I also have no idea if it will actually fit on my saiga without some Dremeling.) I saw no place on the order page to add in 10 bucks to have the rail tapped. I figure I have to send the top rail back to you for that, how do I go about setting that up?

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass. But how long do you think I'll be waiting for you to return my top rail with sights? I'd much rather purchase another extended top rail with the sights attached and avoid having to break down what I have now, ship it out and wait for it all to return. What I really would like to know is if you have a package price that includes the top rail and the sights.

Thanks in advance.

Just send in your rail along with $18.00 money order and your good to go!

Seriously? Just send the rail with a mo? Would you need a order number or something for whatever reason? Same address I received my quad from? Hell I'll be sending mine off tomorrow then (since I placed my order tonight lol)

Preordered a set today. Any intel on shipping dates?

Everything is done on these sights just waiting on one peice should be finishing these up in three weeks.

• 4 weeks later...