Shorter buttstock for my Saiga?

I live in CA and so I am stuck with a "sporterized" Saiga if I want to be able to do fast mag changes. My other choice is to convert it and attach a mag lock, but I don't want to go this route. I want to keep my Saiga fairly stock and use the 10 round mags.

The only modifications I want to make are: (1) Install a Tapco Intrafuse forend and (2) Install a shorter buttstock (about one-half inch shorter to get it to a 13" LOP).

Does anyone make a shorter buttstock for these Saigas?

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

Edited by Newaza

If I lived in CA and didn't have a lot of immediate family tying me there, I'd just move east one state. CA's government, (state and federal reps), is a sad, cruel joke.

CA = FAIL at this point.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Trust me, I'd love to move one state east. I love AZ. But I do, indeed, have a lot of immediate family holding me here.

My best bet for a fighting rifle in KA is an M1A. I have an old M1A with all USGI parts and about a dozen 20-round mags for it (this is perfectly legal in KA because it doesn't look evil, and the 20-round mags are grandfathered in). I just wish I could get a shorter buttstock for this Saiga: even something that's about 1/2" shorter.

Edited by Newaza