Chaos Super Memorial Day Blowout Sale!!!!!!&#3

5 days only, starts this Friday and runs until Tuesday!

This sales includes Chaos Extended Quad Rails, Tri-Rails, Chaos Quick Cleanouts, Extended Top Rails and Warthogs.

Extended Quad Rail: In stock Sale Price $99.95

Tri-Rail: Back order, three weeks out. Sale Price $79.95

Warthogs: In stock Sale Price $50.00

Quick Cleanout: In stock Sale Price $38.95

Extended Top Rail: In stock Sale Price $54.95

All Dealers who participate in this sale, Chaos will adjust for any product sold during this 5 day sales event.

Cameron, your Chaos Warthog Door Breacher Brake looks like a heavy duty piece of steel!

Do you feel that it is strong enough for door busting applications? Have you tested it for this usage?

Cameron, your Chaos Warthog Door Breacher Brake looks like a heavy duty piece of steel!

Do you feel that it is strong enough for door busting applications? Have you tested it for this usage?

I have not tested it for that but I have taken a hand sledge and laid a warthog on a steel plate, beat the hell out of it, trying to break or crack it, after five or six hits I could still thread it on the barrel, with no breaks or visible cracks. The warthog is one tough break.

I think you would be well served.

The last pic shows the one that did all the damage next to a new one. No deformation.

P6060009.JPG

P6060010.JPG

P6060012.JPG

P6060019.JPG

P6060017.JPG

Warthog_Wear.JPG

Nice! For once I have perfect timing!

Just got my S12's (going to find out if we got any Vodka Specials) and my first mod will be the extended rail.. :) Gonna need to get it tapped for the new sights though.. ;)

I think you would be well served.

The last pic shows the one that did all the damage next to a new one. No deformation.

This is a great exsample of how crazy and cool guys on this forum can be, Nailbomb went all out and beyond for this little demo, thanks.

I have some actual door breeching shotshells (powdered lead) if you want an actual test done on them above poking doors. I'll be ordering an extended rail and if you want to throw it in the package i'll test it, document the results, and send it back (not looking for handouts).

caspian

I have some actual door breeching shotshells (powdered lead) if you want an actual test done on them above poking doors. I'll be ordering an extended rail and if you want to throw it in the package i'll test it, document the results, and send it back (not looking for handouts).

caspian

Why not, sounds good to me. PM inbound.

We have had many of our customers complained that they where not receiving an order confirmation, well thats fixed along with our USPS ship rush software, shipping confirmation as well. This will make all of our life's easier!!! :super:

I have a confirmed go that Carolina Shooters Supply will be participating in the 5 day sale on their chaos stocked items. Sell starts tonight at midnight and ends next Tuesday at midnight.

Is there any way you could tap the rail for your new sights? If you can I'll order one tonight otherwise I'll wait till you come out with the sights.

If you buy one now and send it in later you still save. And you have it now and if this enconomy picks up, so will the price on our rails, but that's your choice.

So you can't pre-tap the rails yet?

Not yet. We're 99.9% sure of the screw size but if we have to make change, well, you've heard of putting the cart in front of the horse! :smoke:

Not yet. We're 99.9% sure of the screw size but if we have to make change, well, you've heard of putting the cart in front of the horse! :smoke:

Well.. if you'd just teach the horse to push... :D

Can we order the extended rail and just have you hold onto it until you're ready to tap it?

For those that don't have on yet, the chaos quad rail is by far the best platform for the saiga shotgun. My original quad has held up to several thousand rounds. I switched the top rail to the extended rail, sighted my burris in, and i haven't had to rezero it since. I highly recommend this rail to anyone looking to extend the capabilities of their s12. I would have paid 3 times this for the same rail without blinking an eye.

Is there any way you could tap the rail for your new sights? If you can I'll order one tonight otherwise I'll wait till you come out with the sights.

If you buy one now and send it in later you still save. And you have it now and if this enconomy picks up, so will the price on our rails, but that's your choice.

You make sense lol... Lemme check my bank account ...