Chaos Super Memorial Day Blowout Sale!!!!!!&#3

Can you buy a quad rail, and run it with out the top rail? ie so its basically a 3 rail setup? Im still debating which way I want to go.

thanks,

clay

Yes you can, you just wont have the side skirts like the Tri rail has to extend upwards towards the gas tube. Looks kinda weird without em.

Can we order the top rail and have you just hold on to it until you are ready to tap them for your new sights?

Sorry I can't right now. I don't want the added hassle of tracking everyones top rail.

Cameron, You certainly go all out with Customer Service. You make a great product at a good price and have some of the best sales of any vendor on this board, and yet it will never be enough for some folks. Please understand that the majority of us understand that you are running a business and appreciate what you have done for the Saiga Community.

I look forward to my new Warthog! :D

I'm looking foward to hearing what you and Caspian think of them after they arrive.

I love mine.

Yeah, Rocinante, who I split an order with, said that they are already here. Which is some speedy shipping! Now, if I can just get the time to go check it out! :D

I'm looking foward to hearing what you and Caspian think of them after they arrive.

I love mine.

just looking at it, it is very beefy and the quality of machining/engraving is second to none. being a hobby machinist, i can appriciate the work involved in making these. should be a great accessory.

I have a buddy who is donating some steel exterior doors for breeching practice. another friend is donating real breeching rounds. should be fun to breech heavy duty exterior doors. the scary thing will be doing it with my 8" Tromix. Kinda close to the fireworks. I plan on gearing up with heavy gloves, eyes + face shield, and vest. i'll prolly look goofy, but beats the alternative of eating steel from the door.

I plan on doing it this saturday assuming the weather cooperates and there are no events on the testing grounds that conflict. will post video/picts.

Caspian

• 3 weeks later...

I love mine.

just looking at it, it is very beefy and the quality of machining/engraving is second to none. being a hobby machinist, i can appriciate the work involved in making these. should be a great accessory.

I have a buddy who is donating some steel exterior doors for breeching practice. another friend is donating real breeching rounds. should be fun to breech heavy duty exterior doors. the scary thing will be doing it with my 8" Tromix. Kinda close to the fireworks. I plan on gearing up with heavy gloves, eyes + face shield, and vest. i'll prolly look goofy, but beats the alternative of eating steel from the door.

I plan on doing it this saturday assuming the weather cooperates and there are no events on the testing grounds that conflict. will post video/picts.

Caspian

Any updates on the testing?