Select-fire/FA ONLY pictures.

Here is my Military Armament Corp, Model M10, .45acp, open-bolt, smg....I just love seeing that happy switch! :devil:

SDC10338.jpg

...................:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:...................

Please keep pictures to FULL-AUTO weapons only.

Thanks,

MCASSgt New River

It is a Lage upper for the MAC line of weapons. Richard Lage, the owner/designer, is also a member here on the forum. :super:

http://www.max-11.com/

Yep, that's the one! When I first saw that site my jaw hit the floor, never seen MACs look that damn good!

Also, that's Flatwoods Outfitters in the SBR/SBS thread isn't it?

EDIT: Sorry to clutter up the pics thread, I'll go away now :D

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

How many are pre '86? Damn, I'm still looking to get my FFL 02/07 so I can have a collection like that!! What I'd do for a select-file S17!! :super:

I know what happens to post-May's, but what happens to inventoried pre-May samples when the FFL is no longer is in business? Liquidate? Keep as personal property with restrictions for sale? Keep with no restrictions? If it is the latter the pool of pre-May's is ever shrinking hopefully expanding the transferable pile.

Edited by 690gr

How many are pre '86? Damn, I'm still looking to get my FFL 02/07 so I can have a collection like that!! What I'd do for a select-file S17!! :super:

I know what happens to post-May's, but what happens to inventoried pre-May samples when the FFL is no longer is in business? Liquidate? Keep as personal property with restrictions for sale? Keep with no restrictions? If it is the latter the pool of pre-May's is ever shrinking hopefully expanding the transferable pile.

They're "keepers". Once your license lapses, you get to keep your Pre-Mays, but they do not become transferable, so if you ever want to sell only an SOT can purchase.

The title is misleading. Full auto only? That SMG is select-fire!

:P

I stand corrected. :rolleyes: Shall I take an additional picture with the switch on "FULL" for you? :haha:

:D In all seriousness, nice weapon! If I'm ever in the neighborhood, I'll drop off a box to help keep her fed. Does that little monster take grease gun mags?

:D In all seriousness, nice weapon! If I'm ever in the neighborhood, I'll drop off a box to help keep her fed. Does that little monster take grease gun mags?

Thanks, now I need a Lage 9mm slow-fire upper to make it usable. Yes, it takes grease mags.

Its got a colt enhanced carbine 4 possition trigger group, safe, semi, 3rd, and full. On Semi it fires a round when you pull and one when you let go.

Question:

What happens when you ONLY want or the situation dictates ONLY 1 round being fired? :cryss: Did you make this MG? :ph34r:

Such as defense? If it's fine to shoot one round, two rapid rounds seems reasonable but I wouldn't use such a gun for defense. Now, you wouldn't want to hold the second shot. As soon as you pull the trigger you should let it reset and fire the second round. Also, the BATFE has ruled that a gun featuring this type of trigger, and no fully automatic or burst option, is not legally a machine gun as pulling and releasing the trigger is technically two actions. Mini-14s and 10/22 are easily modified to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhuQOZSwFvY

Edited by bigj480

its a pre86 transferable reciever. If you only want one round or need to not fire number 2, hold the trigger and pull the bolt back a hair before you release.

Tony has all the uber cool belt feds, Nice M60 mk43 mod0 I was looking into a mod 1 myself, but the damn thing would cost $33,000 to build.

Edited by mike123456

Having had a Beretta 92FS crack at the slide and basically fall apart on me while firing it, I had no respect for and talked a lot of trash about Beretta... Until my dealer introduced me to his pre-sample PM-12. Tony, that is a sweet little SMG, and one more reason I'm jealous of you. Pretty sure there are zero transferable on the registry :(

The short barreled M60 is transferable, the other two 60's were post samples that were sold.

I have several other transferables (belt and mag fed) and of course a bunch of post samples, but it always turns into a dick measureing contest as far as how many are transferable and how many are post samples. The run of the mill NFA owner, for some reason, thinks the post samples are fee. Whatever man.....shit, a post sample M60 takes about $5,000 in parts just to build, quite a bit more than a transferable MAC.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

If the ATF would register new MG's I'd probably have 2 m60's. 26K is a lot of money for a gun, most people cant justify spending that on a vehicle.

I have no doubt you can afford the price tag of transferable 60's with all of us throwing money at you, or at least I would hope so. Why spend the money though if you can build 5 for the price of one?

bob im surprised you havent cut the magwell shorter, I bet I know who you got this from.

Edited by mike123456
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Ok, I'll play...

scan.jpg

2005_1106shooting0013.jpg

f23large.jpg

MG_Shoot_May06_186.jpg

05-01-06_1559.jpg

04-04-06_1613.jpg

badcar.jpg

NOWATA_11.jpg

1-29-08017.jpg

SiameseM-16.jpg

1231334574212.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

img152.jpg

90silencer1.jpg

01-12-06_1740.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

2006_0624OFASTSshoot0002.jpg

TromixAtOKMGShoot.jpg

The SP90 you have on the photos looks great !! Im sure the suppressor helps reduce  recoil