DaveM and DRG - It would seem that there is not much point to continue to argue about this. This is the internet and most of us have gotten into heated arguments that we have regretted later.

Lets just move on

I think it looks pretty interesting.

In my way of thinking, why didn't you put the G3 on the rear, like a ghostring sight? Maybe it's bigger than I realize.

It too big for that, it is larger in diameter then the barrel.

• Like 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are a couple progress pictures.   Attaching the front site was a huge PITA. Once I cut it down small enough to fit the gun it separated into 3 pieces. I had to silver solder them together and

I spent part of the night fitting the SAW Pistol Grip and Butt Stock to the Gun.   It is just test fit in these images. I still have a lot of work to make this set up solid yet retain the ability t

Never mind

Posted Images

I actually posted a pic of this sinful looking thing somewhere under another topic! I had no idea it belonged to a member here, sorry. With that said, Boba has every right show his work of art, and people have every right to laugh their ass off about it! When you do something this far out there you better get some tough skin. You if put slicks on a front wheel drive and take it to the track, well get ready to be laughed the fuck out of there! There's nothing wrong with being original, but it can bring out the, good, bad and ugly. I've been looking for a new weapon platform to build a rail system for, this is one I'm glad to see a UTG on. :lolol::super:

It shoulders exactly like a M1014 which has a odd feel at first but once your get used to it it feels great.

Benelli_m4_2.jpg

i wish i could get that pistol grip/collaspable stock only to fit my stoeger p350.mine has a pistol grip/solid solid stock.called stoeger about it and they only sell to military/police for this option.these guns are made in turkey,so it makes me wonder about any 922r complince laws with putting on that stock/grip combo on your shotgun.hope it all works out for you,and that your happy with it!maybe do a paint job on it to blend the classic/modern theme together?

It shoulders exactly like a M1014 which has a odd feel at first but once your get used to it it feels great.

Benelli_m4_2.jpg

i wish i could get that pistol grip/collaspable stock only to fit my stoeger p350.mine has a pistol grip/solid solid stock.called stoeger about it and they only sell to military/police for this option.these guns are made in turkey,so it makes me wonder about any 922r complince laws with putting on that stock/grip combo on your shotgun.hope it all works out for you,and that your happy with it!maybe do a paint job on it to blend the classic/modern theme together?

I actually posted a pic of this sinful looking thing somewhere under another topic! I had no idea it belonged to a member here, sorry. With that said, Boba has every right show his work of art, and people have every right to laugh their ass off about it! When you do something this far out there you better get some tough skin. You if put slicks on a front wheel drive and take it to the track, well get ready to be laughed the fuck out of there! There's nothing wrong with being original, but it can bring out the, good, bad and ugly. I've been looking for a new weapon platform to build a rail system for, this is one I'm glad to see a UTG on. :lolol::super:

Well, some people can come up with original ideas while others just have to copy someone elses work

Oh look, someone already sells picatinny rail mounted H&K G-3 Sights :haha:

RinoRail003.jpg

Edited by Boba Debt
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...