Where... US floorplates and Followers

Hi.

Went back to 'WOOD' on my 7.62x39 and need to find US Made Floorplates and US Made Followers.

I know KVAR has the floorplates but which ones will fit the FACTORY mags and COMBLOC Steel ones??

This set says they fit Saiga mags.

Then the note says the Floor Plate does not fit Metal mags?? wtf??

So does those (above) floor plates fit 'Metal Mags' or not?? (some people on here say yes..) Anyone confirm if these floor plates fit??

Is there another source for just US Made Floor Plates for my Surplus Mags at a decent price??

Also will the Tapco AK followers fit in the FACTORY mags and function?? And will the +5 Tapco Followers work in the FACTORY 10 round mags?? I know (from reading) that people have used the +5 Tapco Follower in ProMag 10's and such with success and got 15 rounds out of them..

Albert

Bump..

"So does those (above) floor plates fit 'Metal Mags' or not?? (some people on here say yes..) Anyone confirm if these floor plates fit??"

"Also will the Tapco AK followers fit in the FACTORY mags and function?? And will the +5 Tapco Followers work in the FACTORY 10 round mags?? I know (from reading) that people have used the +5 Tapco Follower in ProMag 10's and such with success and got 15 rounds out of them.."

Anyone got any insight??

I swapped a Poly Bulgy 5.45x39 floorplate to the FACTORY Saiga 7.62x39 with no problem..

Looking at the metal surplus mags I can see why they other will not fit. the rib on the back first, and the fact the area in which the mag floor plate slides on is thinner than the Poly Mags' floor joint.

Anyone have a US Mfg that makes floor plates for surplus/combloc 7.62x39 mags??

I can order up 2 for my factory mags so I am 'compliant' but also want to take care of my 20/30 round mags.

Albert