A buddy of mine gave me one of the "AK-47" butane lighters from his shop a while back because he knows I collect AK related items and memorabilia. I asked how much they sell for in his shop and he said he has them marked at $8.99 but he can order some for me at cost if i wanted more.

I thought I would post here and see if anyone is interested in a group buy on them. Post here and let me know if you would want one and I will give my buddy a quantity and see what it would cost per piece.

post-7122-12752565843365_thumb.jpg

post-7122-12752565897159_thumb.jpg

post-7122-12752565934526_thumb.jpg

post-7122-12752565955765_thumb.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my lighters today. Yep, I did call LE, and they went and spoke to his mom, then to KC on the phone, I believe. Less than a week later, we have our lighters, and KC can post again. Go figure.

Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your mone

I cant be on long, but the lighters will be shipping to everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that the lighters are going to be on the way. I didnt reply to everyone who emailed me with their a

Posted Images

Looks like a 74 to me...but I still want one. :)

It is. Think it's a 100 series actually, but I'm not sure. It's definitely 5.45 or 5.56.

Yeah, I know it's a 74. Full sized AK probably wouldn't of been stamped with as much detail since it would have been smaller to fit on the lighter.

I'll wait a few days to see how many people want one and get a price quote on a bulk order and then I'll probably throw up a web page with Paypal ordering and Money Order info. I told my buddy to get me a price for 50 of them to see what kind of deal he could get.

I would also like a couple if you get them for a good price. I know I want at least one. Cool looking lighter to add to the collection.

Hey on another note....did you get a trade for that Kalashnikov Boker you posted about? I'm also interested in that if it's still available for trade. Those are great knives, I have the same one in opposite colors (black with gray blade).

Thanks for sharing bro!

I would also like a couple if you get them for a good price. I know I want at least one. Cool looking lighter to add to the collection.

Hey on another note....did you get a trade for that Kalashnikov Boker you posted about? I'm also interested in that if it's still available for trade. Those are great knives, I have the same one in opposite colors (black with gray blade).

Thanks for sharing bro!

As of right now both of my extra Boker knives are being traded for AGP gen 2 10rd S12 mags.

Ok, I got a quote for 50 of them. The price per piece would only be $5.50 each from the distributor. So, add in shipping costs and I would say probably $7.50 each shipped if you only want one of them.

If you want more than one, it'll be $5.50 each plus actual shipping costs. I would say the cheapest way to ship multiple lighters would be a small flat rate priority box for around $5.00.

PM me if you still want any and I'll get back to you with an actual cost shipped. Any quantity over 3 lighters will be shipped $5.00 flat rate priority.

5 lighters = $32.50 shipped

10 lighters = $60.00 shipped

...And so on.

And, no, the KC913 markings are not part of the deal. KC913 can be added to the lighters with a black sharpie for an optional additional fee. 000.gif

Edited by KC913

I would prefer payments via Paypal. I can accept credit card and e-check payments through Paypal and I ship everything I sell online via Paypal, which makes things much easier.

PM me with the quantity you want. The sooner I can get some totals, the sooner I can get things moving. I don't want to start taking payments until I get a rough number of lighters wanted for sure. Initial order was going to be for 50 of them, but If I'll need a few more, it'll be easier to get them all at once to get everything shipped out at once, rather than taking peoples money and forcing them to wait for product and think I ripped them off.

If you want a lighter, PM me with a quantity.

OK, wait, numbers confuse me(I believe math is a fallacious pagan religion). Are you saying that 1 of these would cost $7.50 shipped, & 2 would cost $16? Is that correct or am I misunderestimating??