No, anything over 3 lighters will go flat rate priority $5.00 shipping. 3 or under will be actual shipping cost by weight.

Edited by KC913
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my lighters today. Yep, I did call LE, and they went and spoke to his mom, then to KC on the phone, I believe. Less than a week later, we have our lighters, and KC can post again. Go figure.

Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your mone

I cant be on long, but the lighters will be shipping to everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that the lighters are going to be on the way. I didnt reply to everyone who emailed me with their a

Posted Images

I've been using mine since I got it and it still works fine, but I can't guarantee they will last forever if that's what you're asking. You can adjust the gas on the bottom of the lighter.

inbound for 5!! ill wait for more, or will i?? nahh ill play nice.......... :chris::chris::chris:

DAM.... i cant afford any custom SHARPIE air brushing so ill hold on the kc913..

Edited by mavrick16o

Prices added after weighing a couple of the lighters:

Shipping will be $3.00 for 1 lighter, $4.00 for 2 or 3 lighters, and flat rate $5.00 USPS Priority Mail for 4 or more lighters.

Shipping cost includes delivery confirmation.

Quantity / Cost (including shipping):

1 = $8.50

2 = $15.00

3 = $20.50

4 = $27.00

5 = $32.50

6 = $38.00

7 = $43.50

8 = $49.00

9 = $54.50

10 = $60.00

15 = $87.50

20 = $115.00

PM me with a quantity and I will give you payment info.

Edited by KC913

A few people have sent payment but not included their forum name, what they're paying for, or their name and address, so I don't know who those payments are from. Please BE SURE to include that info when you send payment. When you send a gift payment it doesn't automatically give me your address like it does with a normal purchase payment.

Forgot to mention that I went ahead and placed the order for the lighters even though there are a few that haven't been paid for. Didn't want to wait any longer.

Forgot to mention that I went ahead and placed the order for the lighters even though there are a few that haven't been paid for. Didn't want to wait any longer.
Awesome! Any idea when you will receive them and have them on their way to us?

Thanks for the update.

Whenever they arrive at the shop I will pick them up the same day and start packing them up. It depends how the supplier ships them. I'll post as soon as I hear that they've been delivered.

-KC913

Got the 50 lighters. The package had to be picked up at the post office due to weight. It was there since Tuesday. 4 of the 50 lighters are different, but 46 of them are the same AK-47 lighters that I originally posted. Good thing all but about 5 of them were paid for before I placed the order.

Will try and get them all shipped out early next week.

-KC913

post-7122-099230200 1278714414_thumb.jpg

post-7122-087594200 1278714417_thumb.jpg

post-7122-057029300 1278714423_thumb.jpg

Do you have any of those odd ball ones for sale KC? and how many of the AK ones do you have left for sale?

Edit: I should open my eyes and read better. Guess I should ask, how many of each do you have for sale? I would be interested in one of the odd ball ones and one of the AK ones.

Edited by Chevyman097