Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your money back...) Ever had your computer crash and lost everything on it? Ever had a serious health emergency, or other emergency that maybe even put you out of house and home? I've got $40 out there too but I'm smart enough to understand publically pestering someone that may not even be listening (in other words just talking to hear yourself talk, and everyone else here...), isn't doing a damn bit of good.

Or hell maybe it is, keep right on with it. It's doing a lot of good so far.

And complaining about complaining does wonders. At this point, I think public pestering is warranted. Sure, something horrible could have happened to the guy, and if that's the case, then I'm sure most of us will understand. Odds are that something horrible hasn't happened, though. Also, if someone's computer crashes the internet doesn't disappear. This website is still here and it's not all that difficult these days to find somewhere to get online, from my personal experience, at least. I hope nothing has happened to the guy and that we'll eventually get the lighters that we paid for, as I still do want them (even though I'm now living at school so my regular address has now changed since I ordered them). He told me once in the chat he'd have them out the next week, and then the next week he posted in this thread saying he'll get them out the week after that because he decided to return them to the seller because there were 4 different lighters included, despite the fact that people had agreed to buy those different lighters anyway. I hope there is an innocent reason for all of this because it doesn't really make sense for KC to skip out on us with our money, but that being said, as people that have invested our money to receive a product, we have a right to voice our opinions, even if he never sees them. You never know, just because he hasn't logged in doesn't mean he hasn't looked at the thread. You can view the wtb/wtt section as a guest.

• Like 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my lighters today. Yep, I did call LE, and they went and spoke to his mom, then to KC on the phone, I believe. Less than a week later, we have our lighters, and KC can post again. Go figure.

Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your mone

I cant be on long, but the lighters will be shipping to everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that the lighters are going to be on the way. I didnt reply to everyone who emailed me with their a

Posted Images

Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your money back...) Ever had your computer crash and lost everything on it? Ever had a serious health emergency, or other emergency that maybe even put you out of house and home? I've got $40 out there too but I'm smart enough to understand publically pestering someone that may not even be listening (in other words just talking to hear yourself talk, and everyone else here...), isn't doing a damn bit of good.

Or hell maybe it is, keep right on with it. It's doing a lot of good so far.

And complaining about complaining does wonders. At this point, I think public pestering is warranted. Sure, something horrible could have happened to the guy, and if that's the case, then I'm sure most of us will understand. Odds are that something horrible hasn't happened, though. Also, if someone's computer crashes the internet doesn't disappear. This website is still here and it's not all that difficult these days to find somewhere to get online, from my personal experience, at least. I hope nothing has happened to the guy and that we'll eventually get the lighters that we paid for, as I still do want them (even though I'm now living at school so my regular address has now changed since I ordered them). He told me once in the chat he'd have them out the next week, and then the next week he posted in this thread saying he'll get them out the week after that because he decided to return them to the seller because there were 4 different lighters included, despite the fact that people had agreed to buy those different lighters anyway. I hope there is an innocent reason for all of this because it doesn't really make sense for KC to skip out on us with our money, but that being said, as people that have invested our money to receive a product, we have a right to voice our opinions, even if he never sees them. You never know, just because he hasn't logged in doesn't mean he hasn't looked at the thread. You can view the wtb/wtt section as a guest.

yep

• 2 weeks later...

I think its time to get LE involved

Those of you who sent cash need to get together(though email and pm's) & (get all the pm's and emails received from the supposed seller copied and signed) and pick someone to call his local police department...with everyones name, phone number and such.Will be hard for LE to ignore when there's 10+ victims of theft involved.

Just saying I'd be pissed right now even if it was only ten bucks, but its the principal of not letting douche bags rip people off. Especially in the gun community.

Edited by veprk
  • Like 1

Those of you who sent cash need to get together(though email and pm's) & (get all the pm's and emails received from the supposed seller copied and signed) and pick someone to call his local police department...with everyones name, phone number and such.Will be hard for LE to ignore when there's 10+ victims of theft involved.

Just saying I'd be pissed right now even if it was only ten bucks, but its the principal of not letting douche bags rip people off. Especially in the gun community.

I think you would have luck with PayPal first if that is who you used to send payment. Filing suit or whatever with law would take longer and likely cost you. You can file complaints through paypal.

I think you would have luck with PayPal first if that is who you used to send payment. Filing suit or whatever with law would take longer and likely cost you. You can file complaints through paypal.

Nope, we screwed ourselves by sending the funds as a gift. I won't do THAT again.

I received an email from KC913, and I assume those who ordered lighters will be getting one also, if not already. It reads:

"this is kc913 from the saiga 12 forum. someone from the forum called me a few minutes ago to let me know whats going on in the lighter thread. im not even going to get into whats been going on and why the lighters havent shipped but i dont even have access to internet right now. if you can tell people to email me at this address with their shipping address and how many lighters they paid for I can get them shipped. i can only get online through my phone right now and I cant go through paypal payment history to get everyones address on my phone. i can access email and thats about it. ive moved to a different city and been dealing with too much bullshit to even get into without it sounding like excuses. i still have every lighter. my original intent was just to hook people up with what i thought was a nice little collectible item. i still have no intention of just holding onto the lighters and not shipping them. if you can just post to have them email me at kcmartian@gmail.com with addresses and quantities i can get it sorted out and be done with it. i had and still have no intention of stealing from anyone on the s12 forum. if you can just have them email me with a shipping address and how many they paid for i can get the ball rolling. sorry about all the bullshit. -marvin / kc913"

Time to remove the tin foil hats.

I call bullshit, and it irritates me that you say "tin foil hat" because we're feeling ripped off. After sporadic contact and stories after payment, KC disappears off the forum. The whole "I don't have internet" is a lame excuse. There are plenty of free places to log on, and plenty more cheap places. If I was holding money of others', I would pay the 30 cents a minute to log on and make my apologies. I sent him an email two weeks ago and never heard back. I wasn't vocalizing the extent of my annoyance, since the dollar amount is low, but I don't like it when folks think I'm out of line for wondering where my money or product is, especially when I'm one of a dozen of guys in the same situation. Bottom line is that KC is full of shit, and I think he's just getting nervous because someone mentioned LE.

• Like 2

I call bullshit, and it irritates me that you say "tin foil hat" because we're feeling ripped off. After sporadic contact and stories after payment, KC disappears off the forum. The whole "I don't have internet" is a lame excuse. There are plenty of free places to log on, and plenty more cheap places. If I was holding money of others', I would pay the 30 cents a minute to log on and make my apologies. I sent him an email two weeks ago and never heard back. I wasn't vocalizing the extent of my annoyance, since the dollar amount is low, but I don't like it when folks think I'm out of line for wondering where my money or product is, especially when I'm one of a dozen of guys in the same situation. Bottom line is that KC is full of shit, and I think he's just getting nervous because someone mentioned LE.

EXACTLY!

+1 for you

• Like 1

I received an email from KC913, and I assume those who ordered lighters will be getting one also, if not already. It reads:

"this is kc913 from the saiga 12 forum. someone from the forum called me a few minutes ago to let me know whats going on in the lighter thread. im not even going to get into whats been going on and why the lighters havent shipped but i dont even have access to internet right now. if you can tell people to email me at this address with their shipping address and how many lighters they paid for I can get them shipped. i can only get online through my phone right now and I cant go through paypal payment history to get everyones address on my phone. i can access email and thats about it. ive moved to a different city and been dealing with too much bullshit to even get into without it sounding like excuses. i still have every lighter. my original intent was just to hook people up with what i thought was a nice little collectible item. i still have no intention of just holding onto the lighters and not shipping them. if you can just post to have them email me at kcmartian@gmail.com with addresses and quantities i can get it sorted out and be done with it. i had and still have no intention of stealing from anyone on the s12 forum. if you can just have them email me with a shipping address and how many they paid for i can get the ball rolling. sorry about all the bullshit. -marvin / kc913"

+1!

Thanks man, I'm glad somebody actually posted some useful info about this situation. And seriously, some of you need to go back on your meds! OVER-react much?! :rolleyes: I think this forum REALLY needs to get laid before somebody gets hurt... :f0ckers:

• Like 2

Well, next time someone takes your money with nothing in return, and you get your panties in a wad, we will certainly remind you to take your meds. The rest of us actually VALUE our money and the word of others.

• Like 1

+1!

Thanks man, I'm glad somebody actually posted some useful info about this situation. And seriously, some of you need to go back on your meds! OVER-react much?! :rolleyes: I think this forum REALLY needs to get laid before somebody gets hurt... :f0ckers:

If you think that thinking this is bullshit merits someone being classified as insane, then perhaps you should go back on your meds. All current evidence points to this also being bullshit. I certainly hope it is not, and I'm willing to give this one last shot, but to sit here and call those of us that continue to think this is a line of crap insane is itself a line of crap, logically speaking.

• Like 1

KC is legit. I did business with him shortly before this transaction with no issue. I'm not worried about this issue.

I emailed KC, and will wait patiently for my lighters.

+1

For people to get all bent out of shape over such a small amount of money is stupid. He's never been anything but a good member here and doesn't deserve to be called a theif or have a damned witchunt out for him just because he fell on some bad luck for awhile. I've corresponded with him a lot via email, before he lost his internet, and he's not trying to rip anybody off. You people must have never had anything seriously bad happen to you all your lives. Sometimes shit happens. Yeah I know he could have gone to a library (if they allow access to gun sites that is...). Who cares, did ya ever think maybe something more important came up in his life than some little cigarette lighters he owes people?

He has made good now by contacting the staff and given his email address out. Hopefully things can die down now and he won't get a bunch of hate mail from children.

• Like 1

This is why group buys need to be APPROVED PRIOR to execution!!!!

Even as Mod, I had to clear the cold steel group buy!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

No disrespect to KC..... but if a group buy were to tank, the board could be partly liable...

Four months since he started taking orders is a bit long to ask people to be patient. I don't care what problems the guy claims to have, he took peoples money and didn't bother to let anyone know what was up until someone mentioned getting LE involved.

I'm not going to "send an email" to this chump to get the product, he already has my name, address and payment. The kid needs to man up ...

• Like 2

Four months since he started taking orders is a bit long to ask people to be patient. I don't care what problems the guy claims to have, he took peoples money and didn't bother to let anyone know what was up until someone mentioned getting LE involved.

I'm not going to "send an email" to this chump to get the product, he already has my name, address and payment. The kid needs to man up ...

NO! you are wrong! you should not care about your money! you should not care how long it takes! you should just stop being a whiney little kids. It is only money for the love of god! what are you thinking caring about your hard earned money!

Give the guy a break! i mean 4 months is no time at all! its like you can wait 4 more. You all should be very ashamed you care about your money and product you purchased!!!!!

:nonono:

:rolleyes:

I hope everyone gets their shit. I kinda thought LEo was kinda extreme, but it interesting how quick he jumped in with information as soon as it was mentioned. I was just bumping the thread to keep it alive, it looks like it helped. :smoke: GL guys

I'm newer to this specific board but came here because I have heard for years "go to S12 for the best info" So far i see people getting scammed out of their money by a long time member and two vendors comparing dick sizes over gas plugs...

welcome to the club

I hang out at theakforumDOTnet more and more