• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my lighters today. Yep, I did call LE, and they went and spoke to his mom, then to KC on the phone, I believe. Less than a week later, we have our lighters, and KC can post again. Go figure.

Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your mone

I cant be on long, but the lighters will be shipping to everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that the lighters are going to be on the way. I didnt reply to everyone who emailed me with their a

Posted Images

Without trying to sound like a prick, it's been three weeks and nothing. He hasn't even logged in for over a week. Does anyone have additional contact information for him?

i broke my hand and havent been online much at all. i contacted the supplier about the 4 different lighters and was told i had to sedn the entire order back to have it fixed. the replacement order came in this past Friday and they will be going out. I apologize for the mess and I am not screwing anyone over. Sorry guys, i would have posted the update but i was told that the replacement order would be shipped express and be here within a couple of business days so i thought it would be no big deal, so it's my fault. if anyone would like a refund before i get them shipped, PM me by tomorrow night.

-KC913

He's on a remote tropical island with that scam artist Mike D living high on our money! :devil: Organize a lynch mob, we go some killin' to do... :killer:

Oh wait, nevermind, that's fucking ridiculous. KC: looking forward to lightin' up with an AK, thanx, happy healing! :angel:

• Like 2

He already received the replacement shipment, the supplier is out of the equation. KC, I understand that your hand is injured and I'm not trying to be a douche, but if you're not going to be able to send them out by this Friday, please issue me a refund.

• Like 2

He already received the replacement shipment, the supplier is out of the equation. KC, I understand that your hand is injured and I'm not trying to be a douche, but if you're not going to be able to send them out by this Friday, please issue me a refund.

+1 and same for me

I guess I'm the only person that's fed up with waiting, but that's ok, I don't mind looking like a jerkoff. KC logged in on the 13th, so he's been around. Again, I understand he's injured, but it's a hand...not heart replacement.

I'm done, send me my money back, I'm tired of waiting and getting zero communication. :angry:

• Like 1

I guess I'm the only person that's fed up with waiting, but that's ok, I don't mind looking like a jerkoff. KC logged in on the 13th, so he's been around. Again, I understand he's injured, but it's a hand...not heart replacement.

I'm done, send me my money back, I'm tired of waiting and getting zero communication. :angry:

you're not alone

I am asking for a refund also

Still hasn't logged in since the 13th, anyone have a phone number or something for KC?

ETA: I sent him a direct email kansascity913@gmail.com for an update, hopefully we'll get a response.

Edited by Wakko

Still waiting here too, if anybody gets there lighter(s) please post here to let us know they're going out, and KC please give us a quick update if you can, the natives are getting restless!

He's been on the board long enough that combined with the nature of this offer, I feel sure that this is not a scam. But shit happens, and is obviously slowing things down and people are getting nervous. I still want the lighters, and I'm sure there will be others who will buy any extras or any that some people don't want anymore. Though I don't really understand backing out at this point either. Sure it's kinda annoying to wait this long, but if this was a scam(which I SERIOUSLY doubt it is) you sure as hell wouldn't get your $ back, and if it's not, then why not just wait it out?

Anyways, I hope your hand heals quickly KC, I'm looking forward to the AK lights, and please post a quick update on the current status/ETA, thanks, -V

• Like 1

I want my money back....or the 2 lighters

unless he had a family tragedy there is no excuse to not respond...

I guess I am an asshole but this asshole wants his items he paid for...

if its just a broken hand and he has not responded then its a big ole -1

but if he is laid up with staph eating his hand off...well I understand that

Yeah I get it, I wish I had received the lighters by now too. If I don't get what I paid for I'm going to be royally pissed, But at this point I'm still hoping it all works out and I've got way too many other things to really worry about.

It does seem like he should have at least posted another update, but I don't know what his situation is. Maybe he's having some serious difficulties, maybe he's just slackin'. Either way it's not a really big deal and don't think it's going to help to get all worked up about it.

I understand why this is not a pleasant situation for anyone at the moment, but I guess this thread is kinda starting to remind me of all the bad blood & BS in the MD-20 thread when it didn't ship on time and the updates were slow.

I hope someone(calm) is able to contact KC, and we get an update and I really hope we get those cool lighters soon. It seems like he was just trying to hook us up with some cool gear we'd appreciate, and then as often happens problems arose. I just don't want to see this get ugly. Yes he owes us the items we paid for, and an explanation would be appropriate, And we are certainly justified in asking him what's going on, and to hold up his end of the deal, I'm just saying let's try and keep it civil and not over-react. Peace out, -V

• Like 1

Yeah I get it, I wish I had received the lighters by now too. If I don't get what I paid for I'm going to be royally pissed, But at this point I'm still hoping it all works out and I've got way too many other things to really worry about.

It does seem like he should have at least posted another update, but I don't know what his situation is. Maybe he's having some serious difficulties, maybe he's just slackin'. Either way it's not a really big deal and don't think it's going to help to get all worked up about it.

I understand why this is not a pleasant situation for anyone at the moment, but I guess this thread is kinda starting to remind me of all the bad blood & BS in the MD-20 thread when it didn't ship on time and the updates were slow.

I hope someone(calm) is able to contact KC, and we get an update and I really hope we get those cool lighters soon. It seems like he was just trying to hook us up with some cool gear we'd appreciate, and then as often happens problems arose. I just don't want to see this get ugly. Yes he owes us the items we paid for, and an explanation would be appropriate, And we are certainly justified in asking him what's going on, and to hold up his end of the deal, I'm just saying let's try and keep it civil and not over-react. Peace out, -V

+1 for ya

just posting my opinion about the situation

I do hope he is just slacking with the update and not having some serious health problems

Hey maybe if you keep on posting a complaint here every single day, that will speed things up. It's obvious that he's not logging in to the forum (as in not even seeing your posts asking for your money back...) Ever had your computer crash and lost everything on it? Ever had a serious health emergency, or other emergency that maybe even put you out of house and home? I've got $40 out there too but I'm smart enough to understand publically pestering someone that may not even be listening (in other words just talking to hear yourself talk, and everyone else here...), isn't doing a damn bit of good.

Or hell maybe it is, keep right on with it. It's doing a lot of good so far.

• Like 2