I was surfing around on the chaos website, and clicked on the "top secret" section to reveal 3 new/planned items.

The metal box mags and the 10 round drums I knew about, but I haven't read anything about the new chaos sights planned; they mount on the top rail. After using the search functions, I couldn't find anything. Would anyone have a clue when these are set to release, and what their estimated price would be? BTW, they look friggin sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little taste, still in the manufacturing stage but rolling through pretty fast, I can wait to see these finished, they're really look good, and the action on the sight knob is really sweet. :super::super:

DSC04251.jpg

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04254.jpg

Can I order the sights already mounted on an upper extended rail? Did not see this option on your site and a price point would be very helpful.

Keep up the great work!!

We're working that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are rounding the final stage on these as they're off being laser marked! :super::super::super:

YAY!

Got my USPS confirmation!

Hopefully I will be the first to install and get a picture up of my completed S12!

got my conf same as you, still no sign of the package.....

Yeah, it looks like I jumped the gun on getting excited about that. :cryss:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...