2 Round Magazine Sources?

I was wondering if there are any current suppliers of 2 round S-12 magazines. I am thinking of patterning my S-12 before I chop the barrel, and if it does OK I am thinking of taking it turkey hunting this spring.

If they're hard to get or too expensive, I'll just make a block for my 5 round mag... but until then I'll see if I can find the proper mag.

Any leads/costs?

The only 2 round mags imported for Sagia shotguns came with the first Saiga 410 shotguns imported in 1995. The only mags imported for the 12ga were 5rds so you will have to block one of them.

That's what I need ta do..That dowel idea is probably better'n the 3 empty shells I put in the mag under the follower...

I ordered a 4 pack of 2s from Tantal when he thought he still had some...but he discovered he was out so he sent me a 5er instead.. :super:

Doug is a great guy ta deal with@Tantal..Got extra bolts & Etc from em..& am ordering a Kobra Site ..

It's a good idea have'n a 2 rder for Dove/Migratory hunt'n...easier'n leave'n the Game warden handcuffed to his own vehicle.... :lolol:

I thought Wild turkey was like hunting quail???.....I took a couple of Gobblers awhile back..one with my Benelli M4..(holds 8+ rds...& with the saiga 410..with a 10 rder in it....A TxGW checked us all come'n out the lease...& he didn't say a word about the Hicap Guns... :unsure:

Here in PA you can only use 2 + 1 for small game, turkey or waterfowl.

In would think that a dowel would go cockeyed?

I ground down a block of wood so it fit in the spring, and rounded the edges so it didn't catch. It works fine...