My set up. Is it o.k? Really hard to be clear...

Hi guys! I'm new. I bought a Saiga 12 and am having a little trouble with perfect clarity on 922r. I've purchased and 1 piece pistol grip/sliding buttstock, American. (no conversion necc.) An american foregrip. A 12 round magazine (all 3 parts american), and a muzzle attatchment (american) used mainly for decoration (goes on my threaded barrel). Will my gun be compliant with these parts? I could really use a knowledgable yes or know here. Thanks!!! I don't know if this is in the best place but I'm new and any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Live in MA if that helps. I've got a Class A hi-cap with no restrictions.

Hi guys! I'm new. I bought a Saiga 12 and am having a little trouble with perfect clarity on 922r. I've purchased and 1 piece pistol grip/sliding buttstock, American. (no conversion necc.) An american foregrip. A 12 round magazine (all 3 parts american), and a muzzle attatchment (american) used mainly for decoration (goes on my threaded barrel). Will my gun be compliant with these parts? I could really use a knowledgable yes or know here. Thanks!!! I don't know if this is in the best place but I'm new and any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Live in MA if that helps. I've got a Class A hi-cap with no restrictions.

Buttstock +1

Handguard +1 (If it's just a foreGRIP, it doesn't count)

Muzzle Brake +1

Magazine +3

Looks like you're good.

Here is the link you may want to read.

922R

Buttstock +1

Handguard +1 (If it's just a foreGRIP, it doesn't count)

Muzzle Brake +1

Magazine +3

Looks like you're good.

Here is the link you may want to read.

922R

Great! I thought so. And yes. It is a whole fore end not just a grip. Thanks a bunch. I've been looking up, down and sideways for a really clear yes or no and that settles my mind a bit. Don't want to be at the range getting questioned by all the off duty cops every 10 minutes...

Remember it isn't what you add, it is what you take away. 922r most simply means "10 or fewer foreign made parts".

You can use my 922r calculator to get a better understanding: http://jobson.us/922r/

Awesome calculator vbrtrmn!

We need to have that stickied on this website somewhere!

It will definitely help out those who are new to 922r.

I always hoped someone would eventually make one.

I considered making a half assed attempt at one in MS Excel.

btw, what part of VA are you in?

Remember it isn't what you add, it is what you take away. 922r most simply means "10 or fewer foreign made parts".

You can use my 922r calculator to get a better understanding: http://jobson.us/922r/

GREAT calculator, man. Awesome. Helped alot. I'm def going to be safe! Good too because I already bought the stuff. Now I just have to worry about explaining it at the range to all the off duty cops who don't know the law and think it looks crazy.

GREAT calculator, man. Awesome. Helped alot. I'm def going to be safe! Good too because I already bought the stuff. Now I just have to worry about explaining it at the range to all the off duty cops who don't know the law and think it looks crazy.

I've never had a problem at the range with anyone, ever. Indoor and Outdoor. Northern to Western VA.

Don't stress it.

Just carry yourself with confidence and professionalism and all they'll ask is where to get one.