The break and the rails..

I've been doing one heck of a lot of research before I purchased.

I have been impressed by the quality of your products. There really isn't anyone who can say ANYTHING bad about your stuff. That's amazing.

I have a question about the extended quad rail system and the muzzle break.

A: Can the rail be mounted without the top section?

B: Is the recoil reduction on the break noticeable?

Your prices are great, and I was wondering what you charge for shipping.

Thank you

Heath

I've been doing one heck of a lot of research before I purchased.

I have been impressed by the quality of your products. There really isn't anyone who can say ANYTHING bad about your stuff. That's amazing.

I have a question about the extended quad rail system and the muzzle break.

A: Can the rail be mounted without the top section?

B: Is the recoil reduction on the break noticeable?

Your prices are great, and I was wondering what you charge for shipping.

Thank you

Heath

First, thanks for your kind words. Now to answer your questions, yes you can run without the top rail but IMO it looks kind of lacking. The warthog is not designed for recoil reduction although there is some felt reduction, you would really need a tank break design for that, but what is it designed for is to reduce barrel lift and to stop the climbing effect while firring in rapid succession, basically keeping you on target. Our shipping for a extended quad and warthog is around $14.50

I don't want the warthog... I can respect the extra-stabbiness (You can trademark that btw) but what I want, and what would seem to function better as a break for what I do, is this beauty...

muzzlebrake2.png

That looks great, and I'm less likely to hurt myself tripping onto it. Very nice designs by the way. I'm sorry I missed out on the Porkypine.... I love that kind of insanity, and to see it so well done. It was art Sir. Unfortunately I don't get my pay until the 11th, and I missed out on the sale.

(Who knows, maybe I can find one for sale second hand)

Thank you again, and keep up the good work! I would love to see your take on the magwell and drum mag issue. A Saiga compatible design like the Beta C with a tower? It would seem very few people can get stuff done like you do. I would love to buy one if you figured it out.

Thanks again,

Heath