About 6 years ago I purchased a S20 from a local sporting goods store for 200$ (it was 250$ off because the salesman told me no one in more than a year purchased one). I found that hard to beleive because after he handed it over the counter for me to get a better look at it that these wouldn't be flying off the shelves. Seriously, an all black shotgun based on a Kalashnikov was too cool to pass up and at that price it was a bargain. I've only used it a handful of times and the thing is as reliable as any shotgun I have ever owned, this being the first clip fed shotgun I've owned. After several years I decided to do some conversions to it, based on the recommendations of a military friend of mine who was home for the holidays a few months ago. We all know what a stock S20 looks like so I wont bother posting it but for about 250$ I added a pistol grip, buttstock, foreguard, vertical grip, twister puck, and because it's completely unnecissary with a clip full of buckshot a lasersight/flashlight combo. All the aformentioned parts, asside from the lasersight/light combo, are Tapco USA parts and the barrel is smooth bore. I just want to make sure that I'm good with this 922r compliance stuff since this weapon is mainly for home defense and occasionally target shooting out in the woods of northern Pa. Here is a pic of the finished product (yes I know the vertical grip is olive drab till the correct color is in stock, black of course).

dscn6827.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Remember: 922r = 10 or fewer foreign made parts.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you have 11 foreign made parts... UNLESS you don't have a muzzle attachment, then you're fine, I can't see the end of the barrel very well. Some of the older guns didn't have muzzle attachments.

1. Receiver
  2. Barrel
  3. Muzzle Attachment
  4. Bolt
  5. Bolt Carrier
  6. Trigger
  7. Hammer
  8. Disconnector
  9. Magazine Body
  10. Magazine Follower
  11. Magazine Floorplate

Here's a little page I did up for finding your parts count... http://jobson.us/922r/

Also remember...

post-7166-068293400 1276034334_thumb.jpg

Edited by vbrtrmn