I have an unflipped VG-10 Spyderfly, only issue is no box, but beyond that it's in perfect shape. Grey and satin finish on the handle and blade respectively. Looking for 180$ plus shipping; if you collect Balisongs or rare Spyderco's, there's not many of these out there.

Check it:

IMG_1196.jpg

Very cool looking Balisong, I have duplicates, one I flip and this one got put away. Definitely a cool Balisong, I'm just looking to bag some cash before the next gun show to pick up a PTR 91 ;)

NP Juggernaut, just let me know. I recently got a Benchmade 42 in at a good deal and I actually like the Spyderfly better lol, better release on the spring latch, feels a bit more solid, easier to get momentum on for opening, ect.

Hello

Don't mean to jack your thread, but I recently gave a friend a Benchmade Balisong that had full edges down both sides of the blade. I got it from my brother in Portland, he knows the Benchmade folks pretty well and they said it was one of their first commercial knives.

Anybody know what model it is? I can get photo's of it. Real solid knife, has spring-loaded catch at the base to hold it closed. Friend says it's the sweetest butterfly he's ever flipped.

-guido

Sold to Baddawg.

Guido if you can take photos or find a photo of it, I can probably ID it for you. I'm also interested in picking up PCC or Benchmade Bali's, especially if he's reasonable on price. What kind of handles/material does it have, and whats the blade style? PM me and we can talk about it.

• 5 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.