Problem with my Burris Fast Fire 2.

Anyone else having an issue with theirs? The dot dims down to nothing on mine. I found a post on the internet saying to put a rubber band under battery and it fixed it... until I shot it this weekend. :chris:

I've got a 3 gun this Sunday I need some quick fixes. I've got it mounted on my glock's slide.

Racer, the only issue i ever had was with very very low light conditions, the auto-dim would dim to almost invisible.

One solution I've come across is opening up the light sensor with a drill, just very slowly and gently enlarging the hole. That's all i know :(

The rep told me that putting some white tape or paint just in front of the sight makes it think its brighter and it increases the intensity. If your sight is down tight the battery should have plenty of contact. Make sure that the battery is fresh. I used one on a Glock slide for about a year and yours may be failing like mine did. The good news is that they will replace it quickly.

Doug

I called Burris. They said to send it back and I will have a replacement in about 1 week. So guess I won't be trying it out this weekend at the 3 gun match.

Now where in middle of this moving mess did I put that rear sight. :unsure: Moving sucks.

Edited by Racer 27
  • 4 weeks later...