Voodoo Tactical Scabbard?

I actually want it for storage and transport to/from range and when traveling in the car. I plan on putting a sling on the gun as well. I had a nice 42" double rifle/shotgun case from voodoo and liked it, but it was too bulky for my needs.

Gonna call voodoo and see what they tell me...

• 3 weeks later...

I actually want it for storage and transport to/from range and when traveling in the car. I plan on putting a sling on the gun as well. I had a nice 42" double rifle/shotgun case from voodoo and liked it, but it was too bulky for my needs.

Gonna call voodoo and see what they tell me...

I have a voodoo scabbard, one of my Saiga's fit, but it's a little tight. The one with the HK sights will not fit, the one with the OEM

sights will fit. If you have a quad rail, I don't think it will fit. But if you have a standard handquard or a aftermarket handguard that

is slim it will most likely fit.

What's wrong with a sling? They seem to work pretty well for transport and I doubt that you plan to wear the scabbard in the car, right... :unsure:

• Like 1

What's wrong with a sling? They seem to work pretty well for transport and I doubt that you plan to wear the scabbard in the car, right... :unsure:

Slings are the best, I guess some people (like me) just think they have to have everything just in case anything or

everything happens.