wp1.jpg

This is what Dinzag offers, in two heights:

Dinzagsight.jpg

Here is the Krebs unit:

Krebssaiga12sights.jpg

And here is the one they sell on this site:

Sight_bbl01.gif

:lolol:

I don't even look at the sights that came on mine. New sights would be the very last thing I would buy for my S12s.

lol! well we all know your goal is to be the fastest winchester universal cycler on the forum, screw sights when you have drums full of cheap ammo :super::super::super:

Edited by Arsenal-Junkie

I don't even look at the sights that came on mine. New sights would be the very last thing I would buy for my S12s.

What would you suggest for my next upgrade then? My drum is already ordered......I've done nothing new internally....see from photo...

What would you suggest for my next upgrade then? My drum is already ordered......I've done nothing new internally....see from photo...

Are you planning to keep it unrestored? Really, the first thing on my list would be restoration parts if you are allowed to do it where you live. I really think this country is fucked when a SUPPOSEDLY FREE law abiding citizen can't have a removable mag, vert grip, or other evl features on their weapon.

I really like the Dinzag sight. It looks nice and clean. If you are going for the traditional AK look and couldn't care less about snagging, then I could see why you would want to use the triangle-type sights instead of factory units. I try to view my S12s as functional tools first and form is secondary. Different sights may privide both for you. After all, it is your weapon.

On a side note, some of the most bad ass short range trick shooters and skeet shooters rarely look at the sights. They mainly point shoot. You might be surprised at how quickly you can get good at it. You may want to really get to know your weapon and then decide on what mods/parts you think will be beneficial to you.

Does anyone know if any of these sights will work with a SGM Tactical quadrail foregrip? -Thanks

I don't think any of the sights pictured in this thread will impede the use of the forearm in question.

On second thought, you may have trouble finding a rear sight that will be at the proper height for use on the SGM unit, sorry.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Are you planning to keep it unrestored? Really, the first thing on my list would be restoration parts if you are allowed to do it where you live. I really think this country is fucked when a SUPPOSEDLY FREE law abiding citizen can't have a removable mag, vert grip, or other evl features on their weapon.

I really like the Dinzag sight. It looks nice and clean. If you are going for the traditional AK look and couldn't care less about snagging, then I could see why you would want to use the triangle-type sights instead of factory units. I try to view my S12s as functional tools first and form is secondary. Different sights may privide both for you. After all, it is your weapon.

On a side note, some of the most bad ass short range trick shooters and skeet shooters rarely look at the sights. They mainly point shoot. You might be surprised at how quickly you can get good at it. You may want to really get to know your weapon and then decide on what mods/parts you think will be beneficial to you.

Still kind of green at this.....what would I need to "restore?"

post-22193-046563400 1277245829_thumb.jpg

move the trigger to the proper location along with the pistol grip, and using a different stock

move the trigger to the proper location along with the pistol grip, and using a different stock

Wish I had known that before I spent money on the ones in the photo.....what are the advantages of changing? Costs?

Wish I had known that before I spent money on the ones in the photo.....what are the advantages of changing? Costs?

You can convert for less than $80 & sell the lazy-man's setup in the WTS section.

The advantages are it's shorter & much more balanced & has a much better trigger system like AKs are supposed to. Believe me, you won't be sorry. I have long monkey arms (48 long coat size), & like it much better shorter.

Also, with the sights, only Makc's are Russian & they're the cheapest in price. I believe in purity if I can keep it. Hit it with a tiny bit of steel wool, & the shine will be gone quick.

Done1.jpg

Edited by Paulyski