I agree 1000000%. How can they see (and there's no way they don't) that so many people are against not only the healthcare but other stuff as well and not realize that maybe it's not a good idea!!! I guess they think we are idiots and don't know what is good for ourselves. We're not smart enough to take care of ourselves apparently. I've always thought that they just pushed the healthcare through so the government could have control over one more aspect of our lives.....and lay a foundation for future government control over more areas. When I see things like this, though, it makes me wonder if they are really just stupid enough to think that this is what's best for America. I don't know. Either way i can't believe people like this got elected in the first place.

Edited by cooger

Hard to believe.....

You can't just let nature run wild.

-- Wally Hickel, former governor of Alaska

Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.

-- Sen. Barbara Boxer, (D, Calif.)

Dan Quayle Quotes(extending his hand during a campaign stop): I'm Dan Quayle. Who are you?

Woman: I'm your Secret Service agent.

I propose funding a study to find out if the squirrels will indeed use the bridge, or if it's just a waste of money.

I like the way you think.....I nominate you as the new squirrel "czar"... :haha:

I humbly accept your nomination.

My fellow Amuricans..I wish to announce that if nominated I will not accept, and if elected I will not serve, as your squirrel czar.

LBJ

(PS) It has come to my attention that there are more than enough squirrels in this town already.